Dapper Dan
<i>Just A<br>D R E A M E R</i>
Alright... if you guys haven't noticed yet, we have a small selection of AVs in a new category for our upcoming comics forum
It's a small selection and I am in no way a comics person.... So here is what I want you guys to do..... I know we have a lot of people here who like comics and have their favorites... so if you guys will provide me a list of characters, or even better yet a pic of your character I will be glad to make it into an AV and put it in the gallery (you of course will have first call if you want to use it).
Also I'd like to get up a selection of Music AVs, so if you guys will once again provide me with the bands and/or specific artists you'd like to see in the gallery I'd be glad to make the AVs!
Also I'd like to get up a selection of Music AVs, so if you guys will once again provide me with the bands and/or specific artists you'd like to see in the gallery I'd be glad to make the AVs!