Hello

Nerull

199/198
Joined
Nov 29, 2005
Messages
52
Location
Earth 616
My names Nerull and I came here to hopefully entertain some mature debates. :band:

Please get me involved :shrug: :hi:
 
welcome to Screen-gems Nerull.

feel free to involve yourself... just peruse the board and jump into any topic of conversation. :nod:
 
listen to Titania..she speaks the truth! :) welcome to our little corner othe net, Nerull. glad to have you with us. just jump in anywhere..this is a board for ADULTS. ;)
 
Glad to hear it - there were a lot of BOYS on the last forum. :lec:

EDIT:

Ahh I see Ms. Danvers/Magik lol. glad to see you again
 
Nerull said:
Glad to hear it - there were a lot of BOYS on the last forum. :lec:

EDIT:

Ahh I see Ms. Danvers/Magik lol. glad to see you again


yes dear. this is my neck of the woods. youll find things are quite different here, from the quality of members to the competency of the staff to the board itself! and there's a forum for you to flex your comic knowledge muscle in too since there's only a few comic buffs here as opposed to MD.
 
Ahh but it's not about flexing intellectual muscle - I'd rather have a balanced arguement than just brow beat some ignoramus in to submission. :rant:
 
Nerull said:
Ahh but it's not about flexing intellectual muscle - I'd rather have a balanced arguement than just brow beat some ignoramus in to submission. :rant:

i meant that you might be able to generate some more action in there with your responses to posts or topics you start because i know you are a comic buff and THAT is one of our less active forums.

either way, youll like it here. now get on out there <<ushers nerull along>>:p
 
What's up Nerull. It's one of the guys from that other board welcoming you here. If you wanna talk comics, we can talk comics!!! Just enjoy yourself. I am already!!!
 
Hey there, welcome to SG! :vamp: :angel: I'm usually lazy with welcoming members but I figured I should meet and greet. :nod: You'll find this board is powered by plenty of women lol including Prophet lol (just kidding). :p You'll love it here its home away from home.
 
Frost said:
Hey there, welcome to SG! :vamp: :angel: I'm usually lazy with welcoming members but I figured I should meet and greet. :nod: You'll find this board is powered by plenty of women lol including Prophet lol (just kidding). :p You'll love it here its home away from home.

LMAO! now here you go ripping on poor Prophet in front of the NEW members. will you EVER stop you TROLLOP!? :rolleyes:
 
Spellbinder said:
LMAO! now here you go ripping on poor Prophet in front of the NEW members. will you EVER stop you TROLLOP!? :rolleyes:

LOL! Nope, and I expect Prophet to do the same. It suggests humor to new members and I just knew Brandon will see it. :vamp: Besides he's fun to be catty with. :p
 
Back
Top