Jerry Springer: the dysfunction behind the glamor

Karma

Heart Attack
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
7,430
Location
Outside of time and space
<<audience clapping and wildly cheering>>


ANNOUNCER: Ladies and Gentlemen...you've now become apart of a new family of dysfunction...a den of despair...a room of outrageous scandal and drama! Welcome to...the JERRY SPRINGER SHOW!!!

with your guest hostess: Miss Spellbinder!!

<< the audience rises to its feet...thunderously applauding as they cheer, whistle and chant>>

Audience: Jerry!! Jerry!! Jerry!!


Spellbinder: WELCOME everyone to the Jerry Springer Show. I'm subbing for Jerry today...well because quite frankly..he is tired of looking at all these outrageous whores and trollops on the stage here!!

<< audience claps and laughs >>

today's episode is about: Secrets and Lies Revealed!!!

We have an interesting array of guests on the show today....all here to reveal the skeletons in their closet and come clean about aspects of their lives!

lets start with ....<< motioning to the stage>>

Miss Foxfire!!!

<<audience claps and cheers....welcoming the guest>>

now, foxfire, << holding some note cards as the hostess walks up the steps to the stage>> tell us why you are here today!
 
** Sitting down on the wooden chair with her legs crossed, Fox sighed when Spellbinder asked her for an introduction. She began to speak with a more hard-core New York accent. **

"Well, Spellbinder, my loving husband and I have been together for five glorious years but I have a secret."

** Her blue eyes began to leak tears when she sniffled, pulling out a tissue from her ripped up overalls (LOL!). Her soft spoken voice muffled before adjusting her small microphone attached to her white shirt. **

"I slept with his sister..."

** The crowd erupts with complete chaos. Foxfire sniffled some more to explain the situation. **

"One night my husband was out of town so his sister came over. We were cooking some ham and beans when she confessed she liked me. I didn't know what to do but I found her beautiful. The next thing I know is we're making out on the counter with the food burning. The smoke alarm went off and we put the stove off. She apologized but I wanted more....my husband never kissed me like that! So we ended up sleeping together and now we sneak around when my husband is passed out from drinking. She makes me so happy....but so does my husband. I'm here to confess and admit my deceit."

** Wiping a few more tears, Foxfire ducked a piece of her dirty blonde hair behind her ear. Her heart was racing, this could destroy her relationship with her husband. **
 
<< Spellbinder shakes her head...as if to subtely disapprove..as she walks back and forth slowly>>


so you've been having fire alarm activating fumbles on kitchen counters with youre SISTER IN LAW for the past five years?

<< walking slowly >>

so not ONLY does that mean you've been having an affair,but are you telling us that your ALSO GAY!?

<< the audience inhales and eagerly awaits her answer>>
 
** Pondering the question, Foxfire's forehead creased into a fold. Was she gay or just experimenting? Only she knew the answer to it. **

"I...really don't know if I'm gay Spellbinder. I never looked at another woman before until my sister in law. It was my first sexual experience with a woman, so I'm not sure. Maybe I am..I'm still unsure..."

** She spoke the truth, she adored her husband but sometimes he wasn't "there" for her. It seemed like he was more into sports, beer, and pornography than her. She looked around at the gray curtain behind her, anxious to see both people she had been with. **
 
<< Spellbinder was primping in her compact....half heartedly listening to Foxfire vacillate on whether she was gay or straight...an assistant had to come and nudge her slightly>>


OH YES...of course! well there's only one thing to do....lets bring out the sister-in-law and see what she has to say about this!


<< the audience claps and cheers as Shockwave is cued to come out on the stage>>

Welcome to the show, Shockwave. I understand that your very familiar with Foxfire. IN fact...you're her sister-in-law. Is there any OTHER dynamic to your relationship with Foxfire that you would like to clarify for us today?


<< holdindg some cue cards and her mic, Spellbinder couldnt help but turn to one of the camera's and wink...before the view hurridly went back to Shockwave and Foxifre>>
 
:: Walking out onto the stage, Shockwave smiled at the audience showing off her beautiful display of picket fence teeth that were holding onto her gums for dear life. Dressed in a most gaudy leopard print dress: the barely there outfit hugged her body like spandex, showing off her ungodly and very unattractive pencil thin figure. Flipping her straw like blonde hair back off of her shoulder, Shock pulled Foxy into a passionate kiss. Pulling away from the kiss, she smiled at the crowd. ::

"WHOOOOO! This is my woman! Fuck my brother, that pencil dick wannabe Backstreet Boy! He ain't got shit on this!"

:: Slapping her thighs with her hands, she moved them up her body showing off to the crowd. Finally calming down, Shockwave sat down next to Foxfire and took her hand, interlinking their fingers together. With her free hand, she ran her boney fingers through her black roots, before resting her hand back down in her lap. ::

"Spellbinder, I do have summin to tell Foxy. But before I do, I just wanna let ya'll know it ain't happenin' no more because I found my girl that I wanna spend the rest of my life with."

:: Looking to Foxfire, Shockwave continued on. ::

"Baby...I was havin' an affair with my brother behind you back when we were havin' sex. But it was just one time!!"

 
<< the audience gasps with shock and screams with delight/disapproval as Shockwave brazenly confesses to Foxfire..that she was having an affair on Foxfire with her own brother...Foxfire's HUSBAND!>>


<< the audience cheers, whistles, boos all at once..and stomps on the ground as Spellbinder puts her head to her forehead and looks up to the ceiling, laughing>>


Hi, Shockwave, welcome to the show!

so...let me just understand. you slept with your sister-in-law...and your cheating on HER ..with HER OWN HUSBAND who is YOUR BROTHER!

...i guess the Carpenters had it right when they said
"Love will keep us together"

<< the audience laughs loudly and claps>>


<< walking up the steps to the stage where the women are seated, Spellbinder looks curiously at the ....rather dishelved looking new guest>>

WHY are you doing this?
 
:: Hearing some of the crowd booing, Shockwave stood up walking to the edge of the stage. Slamming her hands into her chest, she began to scream at the crowd. ::

"You don't know me! Shut the fuck up! You don't know me! You don't know shit, fucking bitches!"

:: As one of the security gaurds came up and began to push Shockwave back to her seat, she continued to rant to the crowd which only made them more hypted. Finally sitting back down in her seat, she looked at Spellbinder. ::

"I ain't in love with my brother. He and I just used to fool around when we was kids and shit. Then he married Foxy...and we stopped. But he ain't nothing special, I love my girl...and that's why I wanted to come and tell her that it's over with me and her husband. That I wanna be with her and just her."

:: Turning to Foxy, Shockwave slid off her seat and went down on one knee. Pulling a cracker jack, cheap ass "diamond" ring from her boosom, she held it up to Foxy. ::

"Baby I love you. I ain't gonna do any of this shit no more...I only wanna be with you. Please...will you marry me."
 
OOC: LMAO!!! OMG Sam! Your descriptions are hilarious, LOL! I'm having difficulty keeping a straight face.

BIC:

** Foxfire's blue eyes lite up at Shockwave's confession. This was the love of her life and now she was cheating on her?! Oh HELL no honey, it ain't happening to her. A look of anger washed over Foxfire's tomboyish features. She couldn't believe Shockwave would do this, after everything they had through. **

"...."

** She was speechless, not even a word or a sentence was formed. Her anger was fueling to the surface and what made it worse was her proposal. Foxy pulled her hand back while she stood up, knocking the chair back. **

"I have two WORDS for you Shock, FUCK YOU!! I can DO so much better!"

** Yanking Shockwave up by her black hair, Foxfire began to brutally bitch slap her across the stage and using her fake pink nails begin to scratch her. Several security guards running over pulling Foxfire away. **

"You piece of SHIT, you trailor trash WHORE!"
 
OOC: ROFL! Omg this is so fun!

:: Screaming as her hair was being pulled, Shock quickly grabed Foxfire's hair and began to yank the hell out of it as well. Kicking and screaming, the security guards were able to pull the two woman apart. ::

"You fucking bitch! I can't believe yous dumping me over a one night stand!! Yous such a hypothesis....hypocrip....you you!! YOU SLUT! You did the same fucking thing!!"

:: Pulling away from the security guard, she punched Foxfire across the face and tackled her to the floor. Shockwave began to slap, scratch, and pull Foxfire's hair. ::

"YOU BITCH!"
 
<< the audience roars and claps...cheering on the catfight as they clap and cheer!! Spellbinder rolls her eyes and quickly checks her manicured nails as the large security guards are instantly upon the two fighting women...prying them apart and moving them to their seats.>>


audience <<chanting and clapping>>: JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY !! JERRY!!!


<< Spellbinder steps forwardextending her hand in a stop gesture>>

ALLRIGHT BOTH OF YOU BITCHES--- I mean LADIES!!


<< feigning a look of demure shock as she looks directly at the camera...the audience is already cheering and now laughing as they settle down a bit and seat themselves. still snickering and laughing as the two women collect themselvs and are now seated further apart>>

now......

<< stepping forward and tossing her hair back before talking again...holding some note cards and her mic>>


you two are here today...and you seem to be losing site of one thing...Foxfire's husband, YOUR BROTHER (looking at shockwave) is completely out of the loop on the fact that his wife is having an affair with his sister....and yet HE TOO is sleeping with his own sister.

i think there is quite a bit of greed going on here dont you?

<< the audience roars with agreement...clapping and cheering>>

now HE is back stage...and has been kept in a sound proof booth...unaware that Foxfire has confessed to sleeping with his sister....OR that his SISTER has confessed to his WIFE that SHE is sleeping with HIM, HER BROTHER!


<< turning to look at a camera>>


am i the only one who thinks this is one family tree that wont have any branches growing from it?

<< the audience claps and cheers with laughter>>

LETS get this man out here.....ladies and gentleman, please welcome to the show, Prophet, Foxfire's husband...and Shockwave's BROTHER!!

<< as spellbinder gestures to the side of the stage, the audience claps and cheers for the on coming guest to the stage>>


<< with the din of the audience shouting and clapping...covering her mic, Spellbinder turns to an assistant>>

<<whispering>>: can someone please get some air freshener? one of those tramps on the stage is obviously having a "not so fresh" day. :worry: and dig up some dirt on this Prophet character....i want gay shocker to add to this train wreck story.
 
:: Suddenly a Man walks out onto the stage floor and he looks like the epitomy of all trailer trash. He has a spiked Mullet that looks like a flat top on top and long greasy hair on the bottom that reaches to about right on top of hiss ass. He has a sleeveless t-shirt on that reads "Female Body Inspector" and an oil stain on the front of his pants with a hole in his left ass cheek which is exposed and extremely hairy. He laughs to the audience and sticks out his tongue which is pierced and yells ::

"Yeah ladies.. That ain't the ONLY thing Pierced, if ya know what I mean! Git R Done!"

:: He takes his seat in the MIDDLE of Shockwave and Foxfire not knowing really who he should sit next to as they were both extremely hot pieces of ass, incest aside and looks at Spellbinder and smiles ::


"Hi, Jerry! Now was dis all about?"
 
** Several red marks began to show across Foxfire's face from Shockwave. Thrashing against the security guards, she hissed under her breath. Pulling her head back, she inhaled her chest until she SPIT right on Shockwave's face, landing right on her right cheek. Pleased with herself, Fox walked over to her chair. Folding her arms across her chest, she continued to curse on stage. **

"Fucking slut!"

** The viewers at home would have the television monitors constantly beeping out those segments. She finally settled down when Spellbinder, invited Prophet to come out. She smiled over to him just when he sat in the middle of them. Pandemonium was about to break out though. She held her breath, finding the right words to tell him. **
 
and here we go again!

<<Spellbinder tossed her hair back with as she vainly admired herself in the camera before it zoomed back up to the stage. the audience was clapping, cheering and some were laughing and screaming as Prophet arrived on the stage>>

<<Spellbinder looked over her note cards as she walked down to the front row of the audience>>


Hello Prophet and welcome to the show. I know that you don't know why you're here.

<< the audience snickers and giggles>>

You recognize these two women......Foxfire, your wife and Shockwave your sister. Well, today, both of them have asked you here because they have something they'd like to tell you.


<< the audience "oohs" with anticipation>>

<< Spellbinder gestures to Foxfire>>

Foxfire, since your his wife, why dont you go first?
 
** Foxfire looked over at the camera with a nervous smile until she turned to Prophet, taking his hands within hers. Her eyes filled up with tears with her voice quivering **

"Hey baby...I brought you here to confess a secret and a lie I've had for a while."

** Several tears rush down her cheeks, making her look like a raccoon instead. Wiping away her tears, she looked up into his eyes, taking a deep breath. **

"I slept with your sister....Shockwave. We were in love but I love YOU baby I swear..."
 
"That ain't what you said lastnight bitch!"

:: Diving across Prophet, Shockwave tackled Foxfire, making her chair fly backwards and having both woman tumble to the ground. Pulling her hair, Shockwave yanked her head forward, ripping a chunk of nasty mated hair from Foxfire's head. Tossing it into the crowd, she continued her brutal attack on her lover. ::

"If I ain't gonna have you, he ain't gonna have you either!!!"
 
<< the audience screams and jumps to its feet as they whistle, clap and cheer ...goading the violence to carry on...Spellbinder stands and puts her head on her forehead as she tries to keep from laughing>>

Audience: << clapping and chanting>> JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!


<< the large, strong security guards pull Shockwave back to her seat and instruct her to let Foxfire and Prophet finish their moment>>

LADIES!! lets not fight yet....there's still so much more to get angry about first!!


<< shrugging as she looks at the camera, the audience laughs as they clap and cheer some more and seat themselves>>

now then, Foxfire, <<pointing>> you just confessed to Prophet, your HUSBAND, that YOU are sleeping with his sister..and Shockwave...while YOU are having these outbursts of emotion...isnt there something YOU have to say as well....with regards to your relationship with your Brother?
 
** Fox was calmly sitting in her chair when suddenly Shockwave came running over to her, smacking her in the face and even knocking her backwards from the chair. Grabbing a hold of Shockwave's fists, Blaze tugged onto her lover's shirt pulling her into a passionate kiss. Foxfire enjoyed it rough especially now her adrenaline was pumping. Sucking Shockwave's bottom lip into her mouth, she bit down onto it, breaking some skin, drawing blood before her tongue swept over it. **

** At this time, security guards grabbed both women apart. Foxfire's own greasy blonde hair was ruffled and some shards of it lingered the stage. Wiping her mouth, she winked over at her lover. **

"You like that baby don't ya?"

** She tried to fix her ratty looking hair but it was no use. She hardly ever brushed the snarls out, and she tended to have lice. That foul smell Spellbinder commented earlier to her assistant was probably Foxfire. She usually bathed herself once a week and she was allergic to deodorant. Crossing one large thigh over the other, she turned to Shockwave as Spell asked her about Prophet. All eyes were on Shockwave now. **
 
:: Prophet was beyond words. He took that woman from the fuckin' trailor park and moved her to a deluxe double wide in the sky! He let her get uncontrollably fat and watch her "stories" while he worked almost every day if he wasn't too drunk at the Car Garage! He was furious! And now that horrible Sea Cow was sleeping with his SISTER!? ::

"You fuckin Ho! Foxy! How could you do this to our SON!? Jamal!? He already has to deal with his father being white and he being black and now this! Jesus Christ, Foxy.. What is Big Mama gonna think about this!?!?!"
 
"I'm sorry Prophet! I couldn't help it, one night we were cooking and the next we were having sex. I never meant to hurt you...its just...Shockwave is so beautiful...I never meant anyone like her.."


** It was evident in Foxfire's tone that she really did love and adore Shockwave even after their catty bitchfight. All this was falling out of control and the family she helped create was falling apart. Blaze got up with a sniffle, taking a box of tissues with her, walking away and behind back stage. Camera crews were running after her. It zoomed in on her crying hysterically in her ripped up overalls on. **

** A couple of producers comforting her until they urged her out back on stage. Walking back out, she sat down. Looking over to Prophet, she took off her wedding ring, handing it back to him. **

"I don't deserve this anymore...I'm sorry."

** Bowing her head in shame. She should have just kept her little secret quiet. **
 
Back
Top