Let me introduce myself.

Lawless

Rising Star
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
42
Location
Maryland
Hi Everyone I’m the most recent newb, I’m Lawless, referred here by Spellbinder.

Hobbies: Comics, D&D, Movies, exercise, reading, drawing, and yes beer.

Favorite Movies: Fight Club, Batman Begins, The Crow, ST: the Undiscovered Country, Last of the Mohicans, Highlander I,

Favorite Shows: Farscape, Battlestar Galactica (the new one), Lost, Smallville, Highlander (I miss that show)

Favorite Characters: Duncan Macleod, Sawyer (Lost), Kate (Lost), Anna Louisa (Lost), Claremont’s Wolverine and Rogue (Spellbinder knows what I’m talking about:) ), Black Widow, Tyler Dourdan, Lionel Luthor (Smallville)
 
welcome!

welcome to our little corner of the net, Lawless :D glad to have you here. please make yourself at home and dive right on in. We even have a little comic forum for those who might enjoy comics, anime etc.

any questions you have, please PM me or any other staff member.

:hi:
 
Hey, Lawless! Good to see a new face! POke around, have some fun, and if you have anyquestion, please don't hesitate to PM me or any mod.

Much love!
 
Hey Lawless, welcome to our little corner of the net. :p :nod: I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Feel free to express yourself openly. I look forward to getting to know you. :angel:
 
Back
Top