Pee-Wee heads to Netflix

Oh, for heaven's sake. If it's Judd Apatow, it probably won't be a kid's movie. :rolleyes:

Although, I did enjoy that SNL short of Pee-Wee and Andy Samberg getting hammered and then beating up Anderson Cooper. :D
 
DO NOT EVEN GET ME STARTED. Tim Burton admitted that he had never read a comic book in his life....and they give hit Batman!!!! As for Willy Wonka, he turned one of my favourite characters into Michael Jackson...via Johnny Depp no less. Close tie as to who I hate more...Federer or Burton..... *breathe*, *breathe*
 
DO NOT EVEN GET ME STARTED. Tim Burton admitted that he had never read a comic book in his life....and they give hit Batman!!!! As for Willy Wonka, he turned one of my favourite characters into Michael Jackson...via Johnny Depp no less. Close tie as to who I hate more...Federer or Burton..... *breathe*, *breathe*

<<hair blows back in the rush of wind>> wooo! LOL! point taken! :p

But in my defense, when I refer to Alice in Wonderland, I ALWAYS mean the classic Disney animated movie. NOT the Tim Burton MESS. I personally think Tim Burton & Johnny Depp have been having an AFFAIR for YEARS & that's why they keep coming out w/ movies TOGETHER LOL! Tim Burton's appeal has LONG worn thin for me.

Characters like the mad hatter (again from the Disney animated film) & the march hare seem sort of similar to Pee-Wee. They're eccentric but they have a method to their madness & they can be endearing lol
 
Maybe that is why he and Helena split? When I heard he was doing Willy Wonka at first I thought maybe he will be as dark as I imagined....but no.
 
Back
Top