Saw III Confirmed

Dapper Dan

<i>Just A<br>D R E A M E R</i>
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
696
Location
VA
Saw III Confirmed
Source: House of Jigsaw
November 7, 2005


Saw and Saw II producer Gregg Hoffman has confirmed at House of Jigsaw that there will be a Saw III. The sequel has already earned over $60 million in two weeks and cost only $4 million to make. Hoffman said:

1) RELAX!!!! We just finished SAW II. Yes, there's going to be a SAW III, and yes, we will do our best not to f**k it up. We're going to try for next year, but if it's not right when we'd have to start shooting, we'll wait.

2) There are NO CONFIRMED cast members for SAW III yet.

3) There is no director confirmed yet.

4) The title is not S3W. That's ridiculous. It reminds me of when everyone thought the title of SAW II was SAW II: HACKSAW.


Meanwhile, Lions Gate Films, distributor of the films, has already registered Saw3.com, which currently takes you to the studio's official site.
 
I would just like to register my frustration that Saw II is a peice of crap and has only been out...what like, 2 weeks, and already has a sequel confirmed, while we Browncoats are still holding our breaths on Serenity. We're turning blue here, universal!!! Throw us a freaking bone!! We all know we're getting a sequel. Let's just admit it. Sorry [/thread hijack] Anyway....
 
Saw II I actually really enjoyed as a good horror film, one of the best newer horror films I have seen in awhile.. perhaps we will have another Scream on our hands?
 
I loved Saw II as well, and it was kind of obvious that there was going to have to be a third one after the twist in the second one -- either that or there was going to be a whole lot of complaints. I can't wait until the sequel comes out, it should be even better than the first two ^_^.
 
OK, ok yes. Saw II was pretty good...I was just....frustrated. It was better than SAW anyway. And the Ring. And the Grudge. And Jeepers Creepers...and...yeah, it was a pretty good horror flick. Some true creeps were had.
 
Back
Top