Karma
Heart Attack
History Channel's new miniseries 'Sons of Liberty' recaptures the spirit of America's past
---------------------
I like a lot of the programming on the history channel, & I think it's nice that they're able to branch out w/ offerings like this. But I feel like a lot of attempts to tell the story of this period in American history tend to gloss over just how cruel & barbaric the colonists were toward the native americans, not to mention slaves.
This mini series will debut in January of 2015, & I'll check it out.
---------------------
I like a lot of the programming on the history channel, & I think it's nice that they're able to branch out w/ offerings like this. But I feel like a lot of attempts to tell the story of this period in American history tend to gloss over just how cruel & barbaric the colonists were toward the native americans, not to mention slaves.
This mini series will debut in January of 2015, & I'll check it out.