Spectator Gallery-Eye of Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear lord, i dont think i wanna know what's happened to us LOL
 
wow, the quest is really exciting and very creative,, I adore Ikaris for that..:D The group are also doing well, nice work for you all, wish I could be a part of a training like yours guys, you're soo lucky,.you go guys..::cheers for them..::
 
I've finally really read EOF. Just wanna grat work guys! And great work to the creative creator of it! I'm sure the intercoven one will be even more spectacular.
 
I have got a silly question, can anyone join in EoF or do you have to be summoned? Sorry if I should have asked this in Crone's Cave.
 
There were opportunities to join EoF, but this lasted for about a week a couple of months ago. Its an RPG that I believe is just starting to reach its conclusion, so nobody else can join. Sorry hon ;)
 
Attention all my EoF demons, I would like to complete this quest fairly soon. We are at the last stages and I know that the Holidays have slowed everyone down from posting, but letspush on through. The sooner we are done, the sooner that I can get the Cross Coven quest underway!
 
Rewards

First of all, congratulations to everyone who participated in the Quest. You all did a fantastic job and should be very proud of yourselves. As was mentioned before, there are rewards for having completed the Quest.

Each of you will recieve 2000 gil for completing the quest. This is in addition to the bonus gil I have been assigning for good role playing.

Amy recieves the Eye of Fire as reward for being the one who sacrificed yourself. Since their were three who volunteered, Sati and Rama also receive a bonus 1500 gil. Amy was chosen at random by an uninvolved party.

As discussed with Darkchilde, everyone completing the Quest is promoted a level.

Congratulations everyone you deserve a round of applause!:D
 
OMG OMG OMG OMG lol sorry I just cant believe at the awards. Farrah rocks on the promotions of levels. lol and thnx for the gil.

Awesome job guys and congrats to everyone, this was so awesome a quest Jay, I hope IQ is as good as this was and can we use these awards in IQ?
 
HOLY CRAP YOU ROCK JAY!!! The quest was amazing! Made us think on our feet, pull out new creative attacks, and learn more about our own powers as most of the others weren't allowed in certain parts. Aye, it was just great, i'm really looking forward to IQ hehe.

Wowerz, a whole 'nother level, yay! *Goes off to look up new powers.*

Had two questions lol: 1) Am i still stuck with the "cat-ness"? and 2) What exactly does the Eye of Fire do?
 
The entire quest was an astral journey, there are no permanent damages done. Amy you have posession of the Eye which give you normal sight no matter the conditions. You will be able to see if blinded or in complete darkness with radar vision like Belasco had.
 
Ooo, cool. I didn't do very much lol and I still get promoted a level! :D Congrats to everyone, especially Amy. Wow, the Eye of Fire, I'm sooo jealous!
 
Congrats to all of you :D

I'm so proud of all of you for completing this quest, you all did an excelent job and deserve all the rewards that were given to you ;)
 
oh yay! Thank you very much for the rewards, but I really don't think I deserve the promoting to another level, I didn't did so very much, but if y'all are giving . . . (Lol, I'm too greedy for my own good sometimes)
 
Woot! Congratulations everybody. Gotta say, I loved being in the quest with you guys, you all rocked! Those of you who are in the intercoven quest, all I can say is I hope it'll be as good. I know I've learned a lot, lol

EoF rocked. Pure and simple.

And thanks for the rewards :p
 
YAY! COngrats people! This was fun! Thanks for the promotion!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top