TextBook Is The Name...

TextBook

Unknown
Joined
Aug 18, 2005
Messages
2
But you can call me Text for short. I am a 32 year old African American who enjoys literature, beach trips, basketball, songwriting, & meeting new faces.

Text
 
welcome!

hullo text! (this is Hecate) :D

welcome to our little corner of the net. :) please make yourself at home here with us and join in...and if you need anything or have any questions...please PM me ;)
 
TextBook said:
But you can call me Text for short. I am a 32 year old African American who enjoys literature, beach trips, basketball, songwriting, & meeting new faces.

Text

Hello Text, how are you today? I am named after the creator of Protoculture a substance made from placing the Invid flower of life before it matures into a protoculture creation matrix allowing the substance of inexhaustable energy, and creating bio genetic supplements for living beings to form relationship with mechanical things . . .
which also can lead to cloning and biological advancement . .

Now Zor was originally killed by the Invid, however he had clones made
one Zor Prime my predecessor was killed when he defeated the Robotech Masters, the second is Reem, who lives with Lin Min Mei, and the third
is me, I am actually the reprocessed based off of stored protoculture sent to earth. Therefore regenerted like the "Crow" therefore I am Zor Crow . .

Weclome to the board . . also no Posting pics of half or near naked women, and no "who can get it lists" like :bored:
 
Thanks everyone for welcoming me. Special shoutout to Spellbinder for the invitation.

Text

ZorCrow said:
Hello Text, how are you today? I am named after the creator of Protoculture a substance made from placing the Invid flower of life before it matures into a protoculture creation matrix allowing the substance of inexhaustable energy, and creating bio genetic supplements for living beings to form relationship with mechanical things . . .
which also can lead to cloning and biological advancement . .

Now Zor was originally killed by the Invid, however he had clones made
one Zor Prime my predecessor was killed when he defeated the Robotech Masters, the second is Reem, who lives with Lin Min Mei, and the third
is me, I am actually the reprocessed based off of stored protoculture sent to earth. Therefore regenerted like the "Crow" therefore I am Zor Crow . .

Weclome to the board . . also no Posting pics of half or near naked women, and no "who can get it lists" like :bored:

ZorCrow, you know my reputation(who can get it lists):D :D But I'mma chill over here, though.

Text
 
luvisluv4us said:
Hey text..its a nice break over here from the RPMB

Luvy!!! hey girl! you popped back in. Text hasnt been back SINCE he registered. im guessing the drama of RPMB has more allure or something lol.

but oh well. :shrug:
 
Back
Top