This or That?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real boobs-less chance of having your eye poked out

Six fingers
or
Six toes
 
Because of someones advice ;) Final Fantsy x

chicken wings

or

HUMAN WINGS
 
spearmint mmm

spend a night in a comic store

or
find a lorry abandoned full of the newest issues
 
Lorry full of the latest issues - time to hijack that mother...I mean, taking an entire comic shop might be more of a challenge than nicking a lorry.

For films...

Action

OR

Comedy?
 
CLEARLY...puppies. They grow into dogs, which give unconditional love. Cats give bugger all, save for the odd purr when I've spent an hour seeing to their wants...

Fountain pen

OR

Biro?
 
Can't beat the classic biro

starry sky

or
clear night sky with just the moon
 
Sorry Arion, Donnie got there first with that one. I'm gonna say Reebok, even though neither one's really my thing...

So, for comics or films:
Artwork/visuals

OR

Plotline/dialogue?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top