"7th Heaven" actor Stephen Collins: 'I did something terribly wrong'

Shameful. Yes, he admits it, but it sounds like he only did it b/c his wife finally OUTED him & even SHE didn't have noble reasons for doing it. She was being vindictive.

And really, the damage that he did to those women can't be undone w/ this revelation, so who is he helping? himself? trying to clear his conscience? I don't think a child molester should EVER get a clear conscience.
 
Yeah..I listened to the tape. He had multiple encounters with multiple underage women. It was caught on tape by his wife at a couples therapy session they went to. He basically HAD to admit to it. So...no kudos from me.
 
Basically...and the way he tries to absolve himself on the tape is just kind of...yuck. I mean he speaks like he is so far removed from the situation, it's creepy.
 
What I was thinking was, this is like he's saying, "Well since the statute of limitations has passed and I can't go to jail I'm going to admit to it to try and save my ass and pretend like it was so long ago it doesn't matter anymore."
 
What I was thinking was, this is like he's saying, "Well since the statute of limitations has passed and I can't go to jail I'm going to admit to it to try and save my ass and pretend like it was so long ago it doesn't matter anymore."

This is so disgusting though I'm still like you need to be herded into whatever little nowhere they keep the un-celebrities and stay there

its just so gross
 
Back
Top