Assault on your eyes

Karma

Heart Attack
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
7,430
Location
Outside of time and space
some people should NEVER...EVER post their pics. I'm going to show you all some things that i PRAY wont warrant you seeing an eye doctor :haha:

most of these people are the same chauvanist pigs that i've ranted about from Marvel Directory. kind of makes you wonder what delusional dream world these sexist pigs are living in.

here we go! feel free to laugh and comment! :fdevil:

lets start off with THIS:

proxy.php


why does he look like he is a retro 1980's serial killer?
 
omg...this is the most mean-spirited thread I think I've ever seen...

But yeah, he does look a little like a serial killer. That, or someone who used-to be Amish. ;)
 
proxy.php


Hi, I'm the love child of Wolfman Jack and Fez from that 70's show. I'm here for the casting call to the sequel of Interview with the Vampire
 
Farrah, you are so evil [just kidding. don't kill me]…okay, I admit it, you SO rock. This is sort of mean…but I did laugh out loud while reading this thread, so, yeah, you so rock. *:shrug: …and tries to hide her laughter*
 
LMFAO at this Spell. The return of good old fashioned FLAMING on the net. Honestly MOst of those guys won't even think they're being flamed - they'll just appreciate it as female attention. :shrug:
 
Cold very cold, though the phrase 'who looks like that in the 21st century' was funny but:sad: cold very cold....

Everyone has to look wierd looking to at least one person...

Though I was expecting some cool skater looking dudes that listen to Wheezer.... AND at LEAST ONE other black dude.... (you can tell who comics are marketed at).
 
LMAO!!!!!!! OMG, OMFG!! :p ;) :D

Between the pictures and Farrah's comments, I'm STILL hurting from laughter! :raspberry


I don't think its mean, I think its brilliant! *high fives Farrah* lol Here, we can start up the darkside sisters again, you be Prue and I'll be Piper. :shrug:


Those people look like they should be on the television show "From greek to Sheek?" Where they have these geeks and make them over.

!st Picture: Looks like a virgin and very constipated.

2nd guy: He's a "bottom" to Trent's "top" LOL! He looks like he's getting a blow job and saying "OOOOHHHHHHHH, stop it hurts - your teeth!"

3rd picture: LOL! Interview with the vampire. I agree with that! Or come look at me with my rent - A suit. I'm taking a 14 year old girl, jailbait, oh baby!

4th -- OMG, LMAO!! He could be the double for Vincent on House of Wax. I noticed the rash around the mouth, what could that be? ;) :raspberry He/She/It looks like a drag queen or something, a very poor one!
 
More pictures -- LOL

proxy.php


He's trying out for Carrot Top, I think he'll need more balls to do it!

proxy.php


Meet Pinky, she enjoys eating, shagging, drinking, oh and video games. But you'll have to pay for her services! Sorry, no rain checks please.

proxy.php


This is Mouth, she detests dentists, can you guess why?


proxy.php


Can I get a double chin, super size, with a diet pepsi please? And some jelly rolls too!
 
OMG! That woman in the last one has a large pepsi from McDonalds and then a popcorn chicken thing from KFC! LMAO!!! DO you think she just drives around and gets all of this fast food stuff!
 
i cant see them. it might be because of the PC i'm on right now. are these board members from another board? or just random people?
 
Guardian said:
i cant see them. it might be because of the PC i'm on right now. are these board members from another board? or just random people?

It might be the computer your on. I can see them just fine. :shrug: Those are just random people that humored me. :angel:


OMG! That woman in the last one has a large pepsi from McDonalds and then a popcorn chicken thing from KFC! LMAO!!! DO you think she just drives around and gets all of this fast food stuff!


lol, I didn't look that closely but I think your right Brandon. :raspberry :angel: She's a fast food freak, she's probably ashamed of her body weight and that's why she remains in the car.
 
LOL, this thread is horrible! But so funny...wow, we're all going to hell! *grabs marshmellows*
 
Not me! I said this was mean! I'm going to hea-...oh, who am I kidding? I'll be writhing in flames like the rest of you. ;)
 
Back
Top