Black King
Lord of Darkness
So is anyone reading this indie series by Joshua Williamson?
Its about this family that loses their son one dark day when he disappears in the forest near their home, then this massive hulking Conan type barbarian man appears claiming to be the missing son and on a supernatural mission of great importance.
There's only 3 issues so far but I think its a great series so far (I'm not going to spoil the twist of the first issue but wow)
https://imagecomics.com/comics/releases/birthright-1
Its about this family that loses their son one dark day when he disappears in the forest near their home, then this massive hulking Conan type barbarian man appears claiming to be the missing son and on a supernatural mission of great importance.
There's only 3 issues so far but I think its a great series so far (I'm not going to spoil the twist of the first issue but wow)
https://imagecomics.com/comics/releases/birthright-1