Karma
Heart Attack
Burger King's move to Canada could save it $275 million in taxes
-------------------------
Stuff like this pisses me off. Companies born/made in America, reached their success in America, now want to ditch America to save on/avoid paying taxes? That's not right & it should be illegal. Many large companies in America go out of their way to avoid paying taxes & get away w/ it. They pay more to lawyers & accountants to help them find ways to avoid paying taxes than they do paying taxes!
I can't say I won't eat there anymore, b/c I quit eating BK years ago but I wish more ppl would realize how wrong & insulting it is. & then there's this
-------------------------
Stuff like this pisses me off. Companies born/made in America, reached their success in America, now want to ditch America to save on/avoid paying taxes? That's not right & it should be illegal. Many large companies in America go out of their way to avoid paying taxes & get away w/ it. They pay more to lawyers & accountants to help them find ways to avoid paying taxes than they do paying taxes!
I can't say I won't eat there anymore, b/c I quit eating BK years ago but I wish more ppl would realize how wrong & insulting it is. & then there's this
The report said Burger King is a top food supplier to the U.S. armed forces and its "decision to become a Canadian company will mean that while U.S. military families support Burger King by buying its food, Burger King will no longer support service members by paying its fair share of taxes."