Council of Darkness 2

Another point ( I feel like I'm picking at everything today : blush : ) Titus is not in the rosters. She's a level 3 Agent.
 
I'll add her ;) tnx for pointing it out hun...

Btw I'm getting active in AHBL ready to kick some GoL butt..
 
double accounts

im starting to suspect some members have double accounts.

this whole "My brother/sister" wants to join GoL...is that okay because we only have one computer?" excuse is growing old.

have any of you begun to suspect any members in MoE of spying for GoL? i know people have been talking off the boards...and ive heard that someone from GoL is DEFINATELY trying to gain info about our character types from someone inside MoE ....and this person happens to be their brother.
 
In all honesty, I think that if someone wants to be a part of GoW and are using the same computer as their brother / sister / anonymous sibling, they MUST be on the same side.
 
my thing is.....WHY would you feel the need to bring that up? its as though you are trying to throw off suspicion? maybe im just over paranoid right now.

but im of the opinion now that if you have a brother/sister/whatever and you all live in the same house and you share the same computer......then you SHOULD Join the same side.
 
Hey I have some bad news :(

Heather and Sarah are back in New York after the holidays and now they are without computer access.. where my stepdad lives is as you know a farm, and they have a computer and it just is NOT working, but he wont get a new one, and they dont know how to fix it, and the only one with internet access is Sarah, and it is on a laptop which she probably wont let my sister use..

Which means that Heather aka Harmony is probably going to have to leave MoE which sucks cause she is such a great RPer! I will keep you posted but it doesnt look good since she just was made a leader at MB... :(
 
We need some ideas flowing to boost participation. Since the holidays, its atan all time low. Its like everyone waited to see what they might get for secret santa and then disappeared.
 
Hmm how about like one big tournament, with big prizes? I mean it might be hard to manage but I could try to do it?
 
Yes or maybe have some kind of competition... let me brainstrom about it for a while.. I really feel we should do something about this quietness it's driving me crazy...
 
lol me too LOL, hmm since it would be hard to do one huge contest, what about each week we have a different species contest? And the last one can be between anyone having access to the war room if they surrvive their original species fight ;)?
 
indeed, participation is in a lull, but we have to remember now with school starting back, even our most active people wont have the same kind of time they used to.

while i'm on the topic, my apologies for my presence being scarce lately, i've been hurtling back and forth at speeds in excess of 100 mph [literally] these past few days. it is unlikely that i'll be on at all on tuesdays, and i can just about gaurrantee you wont see me on thursdays, if so, only for a precious few minutes. I'm not leaving, stepping down, getting bored, or anything preposterous like that... :p I just have college and work to contend with. as busy as ive been the past MONTH, i'll be busier still, so just work with the kid. ;)

Jay, dont kill me off in IQ just yet :p

I'm going to get rid of some of the clutter around here, and then I'll see if i have the time to inject a little LIFE in various corners of MoE.

I think a competition sounds great-- BUT... i think it should be on a grand scale-- something I've been planning on proposing for a while. I think we should have an intercoven comp. a no holds barred, get out there and kick the other side's ass kinda shindig. I think we should post a thread in AHBL asking for anyone who wants to participate, set up an elimination type thing, and rewards those few who will succeed. this could definitely be good! on top of the obvious, we could show GoL once and for all who really DOES runs this place. it'll promote competitivity, and all sorts of good things can happen.
 
Don't worry sweetie we all know you are extremly busy with college right now ;)

I like the plan of an intercoven competition thread :D sounds like a plan to me.. I was talking to Tash on MSN earlier it's not just MoE that has been so extremly quiet it's the same in GoL and she wants to do something about it as well.. so.. let's get cooking and get those creative juices flowing :D
 
Okay guys, I just got off the phone with Farrah, shes doing okay, but she has the flu. She says thank you very much for us doing all this in her abscence and to do whatever we think it takes to make GoW better, as long as she is informed of what happened when she returns ;)
 
It's good to she is doing okay, I was really worried about her for awhile.. And that is Tinkerbell and Madonna give her a hard time, I will skin them for her ;) Just Kidding!

I LOVE the idea of an Intercoven Competition. It really would promote creativity and growth and PROVE who rules AHBL!

I think it should be like wrestling competition or something like that, where we pair people up and such, and then the winners move on and fight those winners, and so on until we have just two left, and actually I was thinking about hosting a SURVIVOR game with a Magick Twist here lol.. I think it would be so much fun lol..

I also think we need a sub forum for IQ because it clutters AHBL a lot.. there is so many threads to it... Whaddya think?
 
ok great! :D I'll post a new thread in The Hollows Crypt and get the ideas and opinions of those wretched MoLs. ;)

For those of you who dont have access to the HC, dont worry, we can quote everything in there and put it here, i think ALL the great minds of GoW should come as one on this, every leader should input. :grinyes

Brandon, that's exactly what I was thinking, the chain of matches to a one big winner takes all match between the best of the best.

NATURALLY, I think it best that the leaders do NOT participate-- we can have a War of the Gods fight specially for us later, if we so choose. The Leaders of BOTH sides should train their students to compete and represent their respective sides, and of course, JUDGE the competition.
 
Sounds like a plan to me guys ;) okay go ahead and make this whole intercoven tag of game a fact :D I'm all for it

I'm glad Farrah is doing better, I was really worried about her :(

Brandon, I agree on the IQ being a bit of a clutter in AHBL, if you know how to please make the sub thread :)
 
Um guys on the sub forum I do not think that is a good idea and I assume that you Irene and I think Jay and maybe Lexi and maybe Brandon know why, remember we need to keep our bandwidth down until we get the okay from Kris/Farrah? ;)

Okay well we have one for GoW, but do we want one for MoE? I was thinking we could do a clique battle, though I know mine and some others are missing members right now. Or the species one where we set it up like one group of species against another and then if anyone dies in any match they are out even if their team comes up again in a new round?
 
I would like the idea of a species battle, however there are certain species with about five members (like, per say, mutants) and some species with one member (like, per say, metamorphs) with only one person. And it varies from species to species, so can we think of any way around that? :shrug:

I also love the idea of an intercoven competition. Definately ;)

My best wishes go to Farrah :D

Aaaaand.. I apologise if I disappear for any period of time. I shouldn't do, but my IE (internet explorer) has been playing up these past few days. I can barely go anywhere or post anything without it messing up completely. I think I've got it fixed now, but I figured I'd warn you just in case.
 
The Clique battles would be a good idea and perhaps instead of the species battles (unless the minority species were allowed to join together, say as demon species) we hold should a complete tourney with a level advance for the winners. We could pair people up and the winners would advance to the next round until there was only one left. Special talismans could be given out for winning at certain levels and gil given as well. The fights could all take place in one thread and be given a 36-48 hour time line to battle and the leaders could judge the winner who would advance. We could do it with a maximum of two additional threads so band width should be stable. A signup, information thread and the actual battle thread.

I will be condensing some of the IQ threads shortly, the three threads should be condensed into one. Anyone think I should just close and trash the spectator thread? It doesn't seem to be seing much action.
 
Yeah.. I would say close the IQ Spectator Thread.. it isn't very active.. and yay on the Condensing the Threads.. I think people were a little confused and didn't know if they could post anywhere or not...
 
Back
Top