Hey Sorry I wasnt all here this weekend. Just wanted to pop in and let you know that I will probably be on at a minimum this week because I have a lot English Literature crap to finish.. Like finishing Act IV and V and doing my book notes for the entire play then I have a lot of essays to do..
So I will check in periodically, just let me know if you really really need me.. I will probably be on messengers..
Good to see you have more time now hun was wondering where you had dissapeard off too....
I just talked to Farrah earlier tonight.. she's doing better but she's not ready to return to GoW just yet.. she's depending on us to take care of things while she is away this means everything including the awards..
It may be a while before she returns fully and I told her to take it easy cause I don't want her to worry about GoW she needs to concentrate on getting better, I'm expecting us to work together as a team and get into action again
Okay people, Jay and I are busy prepearing this weeks meeting and I just wanted to check if there is anything you guys want us to mention in it, like promotions etc.
Also Brandon, you're in contact with Megan right.. any idea when she will be returning? I understood she doesn't have internet now right? can you let us know what the status on this is because with Lexi being so busy with school and Farrah not being around there is only 1 Dire Wraith.. and that's me..
Yeah All are computers are hooked up to a Network so when something happens to one, it happens to all of them.. so currently I can only REALLY get on during school and when I attempt to block all the spyware crap that is turning up, so Meghann is basically having the same problem as I am! It is amazing how much you depend on your computers when you can't use them.
Hey! I'm here. I'm busy, but I'm here, you guys let me know if you need anything, you dont have to do it all by yourselves, but if no one ever leaves anything for me to do, then how am i supposed to help?
Lol I know how busy you are hun and I don't want to put any pressure on you what so ever.. right now your college work is more important and Jay and I can handle things with the help of Sati and Trent
Ri and I both understand that you guys are really busy at the time, don't think that when we find out that has changed you wont be drafted, Lexi, we have the fatigues in your size already. Its just that I know you are meeting yourself coming and going and I suspect that Brandon is doing the same. Everything is smooth at the moment so no worries hon.
Hey actual leaders who can make judgement calls, can one of you pop into Elemental Fortress and look over Crouchin Samurai's post in response to mine? I feel that it is way too getting out of the attack and taking no damage so can someone please look into it? My attack was way too sudden for him to do something so elaborate as that and how the hell could he concentrate in an F9 tornado?
I really apologise for yet another absence Things are crazy right now. I'm working myself down to the ground and then someone comes and dumps another load on me which I'm too stupid not to acept, and I'm finding it a little hard to get around to everything.
Okay people some of you may know this allready but Farrah posted in here about an idea brought to her by Rachel, it's for a beauty salon, Rachel pmed me about it yesterday and I really like the idea and so did Farrah.
I talked to Farrah earlier tonight and she said go right ahead and open the shop.. so I'm gonna do that this week
It's going to be run by Rachel at first and we'll see how it goes
Actually, I'm back now. I've decided to put some things on a back seat for a while... and concentrate on the things that I think are more important to me. Which is XE, CtP, and here.
I'm about to post the critiques which I am shamefully late in posting... then I'll start a new training session.
Not at the moment, as you may have seen there is a new shop in Midnight Plaza called "Mirror, Mirror' that is doing very well, just keep summoning people into training and you'll be fine
Btw I would like it if you would summon Gwendolyn.. she's bored and needs the training
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.