Dare Devil

sinosleep

Rising Star
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
113
Location
from Florida stationed in Hawaii
About two months ago I read issues 1-75 of the Marvel Knights Dare Devil series to include of course Brian Michael Bendis' and Alex Maleev's wonderful run (26-curent) and have to say it kicked major ass.

I know some people aren't very fond of Maleev's artwork but I feel that much like Mike Mignola on hell boy it's a perfect fit for the harsh, dark world of DD.

My only thing is with the spoilers from what happens between now and issue 85 is how much more can they possibly do to the poor guy without him snapping. I mean if people ever thought Spider Man had it bad, he's lived the high life compared to DD. Elektra dies in his arm, his next girl goes insane (Typhoid Mary), Karen Page ALSO dies in his arms, then he dates Echo who becomes a villain of his, only to marry a blind girl who then wants it annuled against his will. Now they are gonna axe someone else close to him?

How the heck he goes on is beyond me....
 
Back
Top