Gentlemen, how do you like your women?

How do you like your women?

  • A full bush

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Trimmed

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Fully shaved

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Don't care

    Votes: 3 18.8%

  • Total voters
    16

Mat

Rising Star
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
277
Location
The Verse
I figured turnabout is only fair play. So what do you think, fellas? ;)

Personally I go for the full bush. Though trimmed isn't bad. I think fully shaved is kindof creepy in the sense it makes the girl look too young to be holding hands with, much less anything else.:worry:

Edit (On a side note, I find it rather amazing that I feel at liberty to be discussing things like this, homosexuality, and religion. This is a very welcoming forum despite having so many people of variable opinions).
 
Fully shaved! I hate body hair on women.. hell, I hate my own body hair, but that's an entirely different discussion.

I don't think it makes 'em look young, though. I actually like the feel of skin exempt from hair.. like silk.. :)
 
Okay let me interject a question here, since this is a thread for the males lol...

When you get to that *point* - is it acceptable or weird for the girl to ask for your preference? And if it *happens* unplanned like, would you be put off if she wasn't groomed to your liking lol?
 
Nah, I wouldn't be put-off by it. It's a minor thing, but I figured I'd just bring it up for a little more conversation variety here. ;)
 
Vilandra said:
Okay let me interject a question here, since this is a thread for the males lol...

When you get to that *point* - is it acceptable or weird for the girl to ask for your preference? And if it *happens* unplanned like, would you be put off if she wasn't groomed to your liking lol?

If I'm having sex, it's generally with a person I like/love. If I like/love them, I like/love everything about them. Now I myself may prefer it shaved, but if it's not, I'm certainly not going to run away screaming upon discovery. ;)
 
OH God... I think Shaved is the only way to go lol..

If a girl isn't with anyone then she can let it grow WILD but when she is with someone, please shave it lol.. our genitals are an appendage so it is a tad different lol, but I personally don't want to have to go bushwacking to find the treasure lol.
 
I don't care one way or the other, as long as Im feeling her, there are more things to consider other than how shaved or not, the pleasure zone is. As long as it doesnt smell and it tastes good, Im happy.
 
How the person I wish to be with likes to maintain themselves (as long as they are clean and hygenic) is good enough for me...

HOWEVER

As long as I get to... I really don't care!

But if I have to go down a bush can be tedious and it can REALLY be annoying. Yet I just don't like the look of a shaved vagina, the only way I can describe it is that it looks young, too young - It's hard to explain but the look of a shaved vagina just doesn't appeal to me. I also hate the feeling when the hair begins to grow back even if it is like a day after shaving or however long it takes to regrow.

I prefer trimmed I like to know that a woman IS a woman and she has actually spent a little time keeping the area neat and tidy.

Vilandra said:
Okay let me interject a question here, since this is a thread for the males lol...

When you get to that *point* - is it acceptable or weird for the girl to ask for your preference? And if it *happens* unplanned like, would you be put off if she wasn't groomed to your liking lol?


This happened to me! It was so funny because I actually thought 'what the fuck, like I really give a damn now.'
(Once I'm at the point very few things can put me off).

It was wierd that she asked because it/I could have killed the mood completly (like I'd do such a thing after all that hard work). But there was something sweet and endearing about the way she asked so I smiled and told her it was pretty and that I liked it. (I was lying, it was shaved:vamp: ).
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say at least trimmed to fully shaved. It doesn't have to be, but that's my preference. I agree that its a minor thing, I definately wouldn't dump the girl if she liked it the other way... it's her body and that little factor won't affect the way I feel about her one little bit.
 
I don't care for the bush or shaved look because the bush look is too distracting and the shaved look is too juvenile looking. I'm for the trimmed look...Ladies, just keep it neat, tidy and clean :D
 
If guys don't like full bushes...then my Porn career as "Scarlett Bush" is down the drain. :( LOL!
 
Shockwave said:
If guys don't like full bushes...then my Porn career as "Scarlett Bush" is down the drain. :( LOL!

Awwwwwwww Shockie Shock, I'm sure there are guys out there who would love to monkey around in your bushie flower :haha:
 
Shockwave said:
If guys don't like full bushes...then my Porn career as "Scarlett Bush" is down the drain. :( LOL!

You can still use the nickname. My porn name is "Blacky Independence", and aside from having lived on my own quite a few years, it's not very literal. lol ;)
 
I truthfully am not a good one to really answer this thread. I am one of those very rare guys who has only been with one woman and that my wife. We were both virgins when we married...I know alot of you are thinking boring but to tell you the truth she does it for me. I have no reason to go looking to see if there is anything else out there. My wife has always kept hers trimmed and she would kill me if she knew I said that over the web. lol.
 
I know i'm late ass hell for this thread, but I perfer fully shaved. I have no problem with a trimmed pussycat. :nod:
 
I can accept it from bushy to shaven as long as it's clean and it's offered, but if I'm being picky them I can say that a fully shaved vagina feels absolutely divine. It has a natural advantage over any other way, but the key in the bedroom is how it's utilized...
 
Shaved all the way - I even shave meself as well. Besides It's annoying as hell to have to stop to pluck hairs out...:stupid:
 
Back
Top