Hello, everyone!!

Rampage

I am a fucking god.
Joined
Jan 18, 2006
Messages
2,695
Location
Wilmington, NC
My name on the site is of course Rampage. That is my fraternity name from when I went to NC State University. I look forward to hanging out with everyone and I thank spellbinder for inviting me.:angel:
 
Hey Rampage, welcome to SG! :nod: :D ;) But I'm curious about your fraternity name. Why Rampage and how did you get it? Sorry I had to ask. :D
 
Honestly, it had to do with information and how we learned it. I was the one that could learn impossible amounts of info in very small bits of time. For example, I learned the Greek alphabet in about 10 minutes!!! They related how quickly we learned into titles, using the titile of songs from the rap group EpMD as inspiration for our names. Mine was Rampage, another's name was Headbanger, and the last one was Total Kaos (spelling is correct).
 
Rampage said:
Honestly, it had to do with information and how we learned it. I was the one that could learn impossible amounts of info in very small bits of time. For example, I learned the Greek alphabet in about 10 minutes!!! They related how quickly we learned into titles, using the titile of songs from the rap group EpMD as inspiration for our names. Mine was Rampage, another's name was Headbanger, and the last one was Total Kaos (spelling is correct).

Wow, that's impressive. :D It takes me forever to learn something unless I enjoy it then its a little easier. :) Awesome name though. :nod:
 
Frost said:
Wow, that's impressive. :D It takes me forever to learn something unless I enjoy it then its a little easier. :) Awesome name though. :nod:


thats because your a straight up RETARD! :stupid: :nod: :D

Rampage, whatch out for this tramp. she's not as innocent as she tries to appear! :p
 
You say she's a tramp? Oh man, that's too bad! Hey Frost, if you ever need to talk about your lost innocence, I'm here for you... (makes evil laugh that fades into the night)
 
Well! Hello there, Rampage *warily extends a hand to shake* You sound...evil! Guess you'll fit right in then!
 
Back
Top