Hello everyone, I'm Ironman but you guys can call me Ironman.
I was introduced to this board by... um... I believe it is Spellbinder. Now, a little bit about me...
I love comics, Mythology (mostly Greek), Movies and some other things...
My favorite actress is Angelina Jolie. I am in love with her. I also like Brittany Murphy. I am in love with her too.
I don't really have a favorite movie, but I really like Sin City a lot. Once I seen it, I loved it.
My favorite comic book character is, try and guess, Iron Man.
I love rock music but I find myself listening to all kinds of other music.
My favorite band, that’s an easy one, The Rolling Stones.
Enough about me. This site looks great, hope to see you guys around.
I love comics, Mythology (mostly Greek), Movies and some other things...
My favorite actress is Angelina Jolie. I am in love with her. I also like Brittany Murphy. I am in love with her too.
I don't really have a favorite movie, but I really like Sin City a lot. Once I seen it, I loved it.
My favorite comic book character is, try and guess, Iron Man.
I love rock music but I find myself listening to all kinds of other music.
My favorite band, that’s an easy one, The Rolling Stones.
Enough about me. This site looks great, hope to see you guys around.