hello

sinosleep

Rising Star
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
113
Location
from Florida stationed in Hawaii
Hi, I was reffered by Spellbinder, or at least I'm pretty sure I was judging by the profile. My name's Abe, born in Puerto Rico, raised in Florida, currently live in Hawaii.

Name reads see no sleep, gets mistaken for chinese leap a lot so I get asked if I'm chinese a lot from pople that don't know so I figured I'd mention it.
 
welcome

well hello there! welcome to OUR little corner of the net. i think youll find things to be quite different here in the ADULT realm as opposed to the preschool playpen at that other board.

get in where you fit in honey and have lots of fun ;)
 
Hey sino, intriguing name. Welcome to SG! :angel: :nod: Enjoy your stay here and feel free to jump into any conversation. :p
 
Well hey there, good to meetya, nice to see ya. Poke around, have some fun!
 
Back
Top