Hello everyone, i am new here.. I am kez, 14 male from Australia..
K Kez Unknown Joined Oct 27, 2005 Messages 0 Oct 27, 2005 #1 Hello everyone, i am new here.. I am kez, 14 male from Australia..
Prophet Aftershock Staff member Joined Jan 12, 2005 Messages 2,406 Location Northern California Oct 27, 2005 #2 Well Welcome to the Boards! How are things Down Under?
E epitaph Lost Joined Aug 9, 2005 Messages 20 Location At Dawn Look to the East. U will find me there. Oct 27, 2005 #3 Hey Kez, welcome. Which part of Aus you from? I also come from the land down under!
A Anchovy <i>Starlet</i> Joined May 22, 2005 Messages 99 Location VA Oct 27, 2005 #4 Well hey, Kez! Poke around, have some fun. Hope you like it here!
Karma Heart Attack Joined Jan 12, 2005 Messages 7,430 Location Outside of time and space Oct 27, 2005 #5 hullo there and welcome to our little board im sure youll enjoy yourself here. feel free to look around if you need any help, let me know.
hullo there and welcome to our little board im sure youll enjoy yourself here. feel free to look around if you need any help, let me know.
Clara Oswald Oswin! Staff member Joined Jan 12, 2005 Messages 4,648 Location Pittsburgh, PA Oct 27, 2005 #6 Welcome to the boards Kez
L lacroix EMBRACER OF DARKNESS Joined Oct 17, 2005 Messages 18 Location Boston Oct 28, 2005 #8 Welcome.
B Buffy_Summers New Age Vampire Slayer Joined Jan 20, 2006 Messages 2 Location In Sunnydale Jan 21, 2006 #9 Hey Kez!! I think I rember that name from TT....do you have an account there?
Foxfire VIP Joined Jan 16, 2005 Messages 1,374 Jan 21, 2006 #10 G'day Mate! Welcome to SG. I've always wanted to go to Australia, but I never had the money. I hope to see you around. :nod:
G'day Mate! Welcome to SG. I've always wanted to go to Australia, but I never had the money. I hope to see you around. :nod: