Holiday Spirit ~ Secret Santas

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AmarisyFuller

Guest
Hey you guys! I had a great idea after Riana started the holidays thread, so here it is in full gear! I hope lots of people will sign up to participate and make this a fun holiday for MOEers everywhere! lol.

-----
Information:

- The Exchange will take place starting December 1st. Exchanges will be made during the GOW Christmas Party, so please try to be online if you're able to. If not, surprise your person with their gift the next day you come online.

- Anyone is able to participate in the Secret Santa Exchange; from new trainees to our wonderful Dark Wraiths and Evil Incarnates.

- Price range will be from $2,000 gil to $10,000 gil. (Now don't freak if you're worrying about a lack of gil. Use the bank! I'm serious! That thing is like a gold mine. Deposit all your money at the end of the day, and watch the interest add onto your money. You also have all month to save money and think of what present(s) you want to purchase, so don't feel stressed to go out and get something the first day after recieving your surprise person.)

- All members who are interesed in participating, can you please leave a post below so that I know you want to participate! I will be coming up with a little survey (To be posted Dec. 1) for you all to fill out about things your character may want, random particular things your character likes, or symbols and whatnot that would look good for them.

- After I recieve your survey, I'll put all of them together, and use a dice to determine who your secret santa will be. Then I will send out PMs to everyone, sending the surveys along with them so you can get some ideas about what to get your person.

Some Ideas for Gifts:

- Illustra jewelry, clothing, and accessories.

- Weapons from the Dark Forge.

- Wands, "Powers", and special "enchantment" objects from the Dark Apothecary.

- Gift Certificates to Illustra, Dark Forge, and Dark Apothecary.

- Gift Certificates to Desire's new restaurant. (For example: Dinner for 2 with lobster main dishes etc.)

(Gift Certificates done through consulting the owners of each individual shop, so they know. Do not just "create" your own certificates, for they will be invalid.)

-----

You:

Username:
Real Name:
Age:
Job:
A hobby of yours:
Favorite Music:
Favorite Cartoons:
Why did you pick Moe over Gol:

Character:
Character Name:
Specie and Level:
Powers and Rune(s):
Enchantments:
Current Weapons/Attributes:
He/She prefer Physical or Magickal:
He/She have a special someone:
Favorite Color:
… Element:
… Weapon:
… Clothes:
… Crystal/Stone:
… Symbol (triqueta, rose etc.):
… Power:
… Food:
Character Hero (like wolverine, storm etc.):
What abilities do you like in clothing/weapons/objects:
Describe your all time dream weapon:
Describe your all time dream armor or piece of clothing:
Pick your top 5 favorite objects from Dark Apothecary:
 
this is going to be a cute and fun way to bring us closer together. Im totally in. and i suggest everyone else get in on it too!
 
OOO I'm in I love giving and recieving gifts :D

Great idea Amy, this will be fun :)
 
I'd like to join in. How does the bank thing work, though?
 
ooo! ooo! count me in :D I love the holidays... and this is GREAT. :D Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas! :grinsanta
 
@ Rachel, if you deposit your money into the bank, each day you will be giving 10% intrest over that amount of money.. so you make more with it just sitting there then keeping it with you ;)

And I think it's great that so many of you guys are joining this will be great :)
 
Is there some kind of a catch to the bank? Like a fee or something?
 
Nope why would there be a catch? suspicious person are you? just donate if you want to.. it's nothing bad or evil or whatever you think it is : scratch
 
Count me in Amy! I would love to participate! I need to get rid of some of my gil!
 
I'm rich and i'm joining in! :D Its the time to give! And ye shall receive too!
 
Here's the Christmas Survey for you guys to fill out so i can give it to yall's secret santa hehe. Please PM me all these surveys so i can have them together for when i roll the dice to assign people.

You:

Username:
Real Name:
Age:
Job:
A hobby of yours:
Favorite Music:
Favorite Cartoons:
Why did you pick Moe over Gol:

Character:
Character Name:
Specie and Level:
Powers and Rune(s):
Enchantments:
Current Weapons/Attributes:
He/She prefer Physical or Magickal:
He/She have a special someone:
Favorite Color:
… Element:
… Weapon:
… Clothes:
… Crystal/Stone:
… Symbol (triqueta, rose etc.):
… Power:
… Food:
Character Hero (like wolverine, storm etc.):
What abilities do you like in clothing/weapons/objects:
Describe your all time dream weapon:
Describe your all time dream armor or piece of clothing:
Pick your top 5 favorite objects from Dark Apothecary:
 
ive sent mine and also Irene got one sent to her and had to fwd it to me and then i fwd it to Amy, so please guys send to Amy not a leader ;)
 
Can we still take part in this even if we didn't post before you posted the survey thing?
 
LOL Thanks Rama, i got it ;)

Yes Pyro, you may still join the Secret Santa party. I only posted the survey today because today is Dec. 1, just so it'll be up for everyone to see when they check out this thread.

Deadline for all the surveys will be Dec. 10. I'll start assigning all the applications i recieve by dec 6, just to get the ball rolling, as more come in, i'll pair those up as well.

All surveys i recieve after this date will still be accepted, however it'll take me a day or two to get them all paired up and whatnot.
 
I just submitted mine Amy, This is really exciting,, I would be very if my secret Santa would grant my dream weapon, and would be perfectly happy if he/she will buy all my top 5 fav at the Dark Apothecary..lol just kidding, anything will be appreciated..:D;)
 
LOL gee, don't think any of us would object to that idea either ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top