James Bond "Spectre"

Persephone

Treacherous Bitch
Staff member
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
5,219
Location
Los Angeles
James Bond: Spectre

It's been announced that there will be another James Bond movie and Daniel Craig will be reprising his role as 007 [thank god lol]. Also, to be in the film: Christoph Waltz, Monica Bellucci, and Dave Bautista.

I'm personally extremely excited. I love the James Bond movies, especially once Daniel Craig took over. :)
 
I've been a casual fan of the James Bond films for a long time. My interest was renewed when Pierce Brosnan took over the real. I think my personal favorite installment in the franchise is Die Another Day w/ Pierce, Halle Berry , Dame Judi Dench & a cameo by Madonna, who also did the title song for that movie.

I like Daniel Craig is the current Bond as well :) the line up for this upcoming film sounds intriguing.
 
I don't want to be that person but...
Jaws was in two Bond movies 'The Spy Who Loved Me" and "Moonraker". Both had Roger Moore as James Bond not Sean Connery. ;)

I like most Bond movies but in different ways.
The new movies has been grittier and has less gadgets which kinda take away a lot of what made Bond movies special.
It feels more like any ordinary action movie now imho.

Still great action movies though... so I'm okay with them.

/SK
 
Karma
Karma
I'm a bit embarrassed now :oops: lol but thanks for the correction! I do remember those movies, just got the actors mixed up :D
I don't want to be that person but...
Jaws was in two Bond movies 'The Spy Who Loved Me" and "Moonraker". Both had Roger Moore as James Bond not Sean Connery. ;)

I like most Bond movies but in different ways.
The new movies has been grittier and has less gadgets which kinda take away a lot of what made Bond movies special.
It feels more like any ordinary action movie now imho.

Still great action movies though... so I'm okay with them.

/SK


I said that same thing when I saw the 1st bond movie featuring Daniel Craig as Bond.

& umm...im a little embarrassed that I mixed up the Bond actors in the films w/ Jaws :oops: I guess Connery looked so GOOD when he was Bond he's the one that always stands out lol!
 
  • Like
Reactions: s_k
I actually enjoyed this latest one Skyfall. I liked the villain and I liked that the story focused on M. I thought it was an interesting departure, and I think they are moving in a nice direction.
 
Back
Top