Janet Jackson announces 'Unbreakable' world tour

Karma

Heart Attack
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
7,430
Location
Outside of time and space
Janet Jackson Announces 'Unbreakable' World Tour

------------------------

I like Janet, but can she pull it off? Her last album, "Discipline", while ambitious for her, was poorly promoted & ended up dropping off the charts very quickly, & her last tour was cxl'ed early on due to health issues she was having.


Can she come back the way her HARD CORE fans hope she will? I really want to see what her new album will be like. I felt like she made a big mistake abruptly parting ways w/ Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis, they gave her her biggest hits for 20 yrs & helped her craft a sound that made her a pop powerhouse.

The last album of her's that I REALLY enjoyed was "The Velvet Rope".
 
I heard a snippet of a song yesterday and I wasn't feeling it. If you are gonna comeback you have to give people the Janet they love, the Rhythm Nation type of in your face naughty girl with the soft voice.

I don't know why she doesn't do more music in the David Guetta type of wheelhouse. (Her and Kelly Rowland for that matter.)
 
Karma
Karma
agreed @ the "rhythm nation type" :) that's the sound Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis helped her craft over the years
New single from Janet

Janet Jackson Makes Her Long-Awaited Return With ‘No Sleeep,’ the Slow Jam of Your Dreams

---------------------

I hear a melow strength in this track that reminds me of the production of "Velvet Rope". & It's GREAT to read that Janet has teamed back up w/ Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis. They were the duo that helped make her sound that was a "design of a decade".

I'm intrigued as to what else will be offered on this album. Janet CAN'T make an album w/ out @ least ONE strong dance track! :D
 
Well, this thread is an example for me on how much time has passed. -_-

All the fan fare over Janet's supposed "come back" & once again, she didn't even complete half the damn tour! LOL! I know the official reason is b/c she was "planning her family" & is now in the midst of a "very difficult pregnancy", so I really do wish her well & hope that she & the baby will be OK.

But before she tries another tour, maybe she should remember one of her own songs for advice: "let's wait awhile"

oh & then there's this:


The first time I saw this after someone showed it to me...I was laughing so much I was CRYING! " I will see this bitch on youtube like everyone else!" LMAO :oops:
 
Well, this thread is an example for me on how much time has passed. -_-

All the fan fare over Janet's supposed "come back" & once again, she didn't even complete half the damn tour! LOL! I know the official reason is b/c she was "planning her family" & is now in the midst of a "very difficult pregnancy", so I really do wish her well & hope that she & the baby will be OK.

But before she tries another tour, maybe she should remember one of her own songs for advice: "let's wait awhile"

oh & then there's this:


The first time I saw this after someone showed it to me...I was laughing so much I was CRYING! " I will see this bitch on youtube like everyone else!" LMAO :oops:


@Havok did you see this vid? I laughed so much I had tears rolling down my face! He was ACTING UP....but was he lying though? :p
 
Back
Top