Masters of Evil: Meeting 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elektra

Guest
Masters of Evil: Meeting 3

Good evening all brothers and sisters of MOE! I'll be opening this week's meeting as you can see. ;) Not too many items to discuss but I'll be bringing up variables I feel need to be discussed, then as always the floor will be yours. :D

Alrighty so congrats to Topaz on the level 2 promotion, DC announced this in Updates in Limbo, I'm just refreshing everyone's memory.

Fighters who are involved with Ikaris training program, please post on TIME, if you delay the game, your likely to be thrown out. Give him the same respect and be on time please. ;) His training program is the shit! Members who are involved should hold on, for its going to be one hell of a ride!

Also, reminder to all fighters who venture into AHBL, there is a 24 hour rule, if you do not post within 24 hours, the GOL may kill you or seriously injure you. I made the mistake of this lol and Willblade got me. But also be fair about it, don't try to argue if you know you have not posted. And if the GOL argue with you come to one of the Dire Wraith's.

And my last announcement.....I'm afraid I'm leaving the Masters of Evil. I'm sure some of you have seen my posts concerning Elektra. Its true, the reason I am leaving is because my grades in college are flopping big time lol and I need to concentrate on them. I'm also leaving the Internet, I'll only venture on with research papers. But I'll try to keep in contact but between college and work, its difficult. I think you all realize how much this coven means to me and the people I've gotten attached to. This is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do.

I'd like to announce that Riana is going to be taking my place as a Dire Wraith. I feel she deserves this spot, she's down to earth, friendly, an excellent fighter, and a wonderful leader. Congrats girly *hugs* you deserve it. I want ALL members to respect her just as you have done for me. But everyone loves Ri, so its all good. ;)

I'm not killing off Elektra, I'm having her leave, I'm hoping to return. But as I informed the staff of my retirement, I'm not sure of a time frame. So at the moment, all of this is up in the air. I do hope to return, I mean who else is gonna up - one with Titania, have girl talk with Kurama, break out the ice cubes with Riana, tease DC about her outfits, bump & grind with Syd. Tomorrow will be my last day here I'm afraid. I'd like to buckle down on studies.

However, you all know how to keep in contact with me, LEXI could call once in a while. ;) I'd call ya right back girly.

I now call the 3rd Meeting OPEN, the floor is yours!
 
Congrats Tropaz for the promotions!


Really? Will got ya?

:: smiles ::

WHY ARE YOU LEAVING? I dont want you to go to.... :'(
 
Well, firstly congratulations to Topaz on being promoted. I think you'll be a good Level 2-er.

And as for you leaving Heather, Im shocked and upset. I think you were a truley amazing Dire Wraith. Elektra is such a good character, and I cannot wait to see ifyou return, Im sure it wont go un-noticed. Thats why I am glad you aren't gonna kill off her.

Congratulations to Riana. I think its just destined to be that Riana is a Dire Wraith, she's an amazing woman in real life and she has such a cool character. So helpful too.
 
First things first, congrats to Topaz on the promotion. You deserve it girl. ;)

And Heather.. You know I love you girl, and everyone indeed will miss you dearly. Your leave with for sure not go unnoticed. When you told me yesterday, it didn't seem as real.. But now reading that you really are going.. Its much more shocking. But you won't be able to get rid of me that easily. For sure, I'll be calling you. ;)

Congrats Irene! Your going to make a wonderful Dire Wraith, and I'm sure you'll slide into that postion wonderfully! :D
 
Tnx huns :D

As sad I am to see my good friend Heather leave (girl I will miss you so much and since I'm not able to call you with me living alll the way down in The Netherlands) you better keep in touch via e-mail or msn!!!), I can't deny that I'm very happy about my new position as DW ;)

I promise to do more then my best to fill Elektra's shoes, although that is going to be a really hard spot to fill, noone can replace her since she is so unique and an excelent person but in the RPG as outside...

Okay moving on to the next subject, Congrats to Topaz on her promotion, you totally deserve it *hugs*
 
Congrats to Topaz on the promotion.

Bye HEather! I never really got to know you but I will really miss you!
 
First off: Congratulations Topaz to you're promotion!

Second: What? Leaving no!! Elektra cant leave! :)

And how come that everyone is leaving now?
 
Sometimes people have to spend more time away from the internet to attend to their reall life Gwen, right now Elektra needs to concentrate on her studies and that has prioritie to this for her, which btw is very understandable... she however will be greatly missed by all of us.
 
Ok well congrats Riley on promo

but um I am very saddened to find out that Heather will be leaving us for a long period but at least we can have our weekly talks ;)

Also congrats to Irene on DW
 
Thats sad, Elektra. I never got to get to know you neither did our characters. But it's sad when someone leaves MoE and from what i can tell you did a superb job at playing Paris.

Congratulations Riana, I'm sure you'll do an awesome job as a DW

and thank you to everyone who congratulated me:)
 
Awww i'm sorry to hear that Heather :( Do well in school and remember us!!! Hope you can get on sometimes and still party with us, i'ma miss elektra :( *sniffles* Gotta rush this the bell rang lol, WOoo go Ri! You'll do awesome! ;)
 
my apologies

with this weekend having been so busy for me......i completely forgot to set up this week's meeting. many thanks to Elektra for doing that for us.


once again, congrats to Topaz for her promotion, she completed her task quite well and deserves this. there will be more promotions in the up coming days.

there are not any major topics of discussion this week BUT i do want to point out that AHBL has become far more dangerous than before............members of the GoL are starting to actually WISE UP and are using the "24 hour" rule to their advantage.......we have actually suffered a few casualties in battle as of late. however, most GoL are STILL not up to par when it comes to fighting and we still have a tactical advantage. ALL MEMBERS need to remember that if you ENTER a thread in AHBL....you do so AT YOUR OWN RISK....and you must make sure you EXIT the thread as well...otherwise you can be attacked...or killed. MoE are encouraged to make sure that they can see their fights through to the end as quickly and as efficiently as possible..............use the best attacks, combos, powers and spells......dont drag it out...hit them HARD AND FAST. also, try going in groups if possible.....forming little battle cliques can help...for if one of your number is struck down....than your partner can get you BOTH out safely. remember to contact a Dire Wraith IF You are badly hurt and cant escape.

Partcipants in "Eye of Fire" need to keep current on the game and if possible, be able to post at least twice a day. if you can't due to circumstances...we certainly understand...but just make sure that you remain worthy of being included in the game.


Sadly, Elektra will be stepping down as a Dire Wraith...due to her immense personal obligations.......this is the best thing for her (as she has decided it). this comes as a major surprise to us all and is not something that i wanted to have to see or acknowledge. She will still be apart of the MoE and remain on the Roster........but her role will be far less active than before. We wish her much luck and success in her personal endeavors and if the time comes that she can return to us..........she will have a place here in the MoE :)

though nothing has been set in stone.........Riana is the most likely candidate to replace Elektra as a Dire Wraith....an official announcement will be made in a few days.

that is all that i have to say for now. :)
 
Congrats Topaz on promotion!! Heee!

Btw, what was wrong with Tru Calling yesterday? It was down all day :(
 
without going into too much detail, the "band width" was exceeded........which means the board has been getting alot more steady daily traffic.
 
appointment!

it is official, Riana is now our NEWEST Dire Wraith! she will be taking on the mantle of a Dire Wraith effective immediately. lets all welcome her to her new position, please show her the respect that you would any other Wraith and as you would any other member in this game. :)
 
Well let me the first to offically congratulate you, Riana. You'll be amazing. I know ya will. I cannot wait to see her in action.
 
*clears throat*

Ahem, ahem.... Lexi WOULD call Heat.... except that Lexi doesn't have long distance.... kinda puts a hitch in THAT plan, no? :p

Lexi wishes Heat the best of luck with school and work, she knows how muck WORK it is.... having a job and her own college commitment. [Never fear guys, I only work three days a week and my class load is minimal, so at this point, I'm not going any where soon. :p] Lexi will miss Heat, Pari, and Julian terribly, but she will always save a spot in her heart for all three...

Lexi will stop talking in third person now because she's annoying the SHIT out of herself.... :p

Congrats Ri! I know you'll make a great Wraith. :D
 
Thank you all for understanding, as I said before this is not easy for me. After returning from class, I washed off my make - up I knew it'd be running throughout this day lol. And I was right.

But this is a new beginning for all of you. Embrace this as something positive. Continue to bond together as brothers and sisters of a wonderful coven. Kick ass wherever you venture and respect the wh$res....I mean the Dire Wraiths ;) They are all full of wisdom, knowledge, and kindness. Always remember none of you are alone here, keep that in mind. This family will always be togther no matter what!

I EXPECT my Coyotes to bring forthe the torch to new light and continue to strike things up. I do believe DG is a perfect Coyote. ;)

I'm going to miss everyone of you, even the ones I haven't gotten to know. I wish you all the greatest in life and on this game.
 
Congrats Topaz, and it is sad that Heather is leaving the MoE, even if it is for a short time. But Riana, you can do it!
 
You will be missed, Heather! Sigh... Hope to see you return in the future!

Meanwhile, congrats to Riana!

And one more thing, can i request for a longer attributes again? I know Dan have been noted, but i thought i should just reask... he point is, our Sigs disappear in GOW with the hack Dan installed, so its no point putting it in the Sig as well. And i simply have too much things... Thank You.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top