Masters of Evil: Reassemble!

Status
Not open for further replies.
when the gil/bank hack is reinstalled, its best to assume that youll be starting from scratch in terms of your gil accounts. however, 500 is granted to all members who attend each meeting, gil is earned at training sessions, for exceptional performance in character all around, for selling your unwanted items in "Corridors of Time" and many other ways. and with the compound interest that the bank offers it wont take long for you to amass a large amount of gil...and believe me, your gonna need it for the Blaque Diamonds Collection.....the boutiques within that shopping centre are NOT CHEAP lol.
 
Firstly, I am absoloutely in love with this new scheme. It's pretty damned awesome!

I have returned. Yessums, 'tis Ally here and Sam should be arriving within a few days or so. ;) I was previously a Dire Wraith during C:G and GoW. Some of you may remember me, but I see a lot of new faces so I look forward to getting to know everyone.

I've looked around a bit and all the changes are great, I really love what's been done in MoE. It's wonderful to be back. :D
 
Ally! welcome back hun. its really nice to have you back with us. and the staff of MoE and myself do appreciate your rave reviews of MoE and TRoW.
 
Well, I personally as I have said to you, Darkchilde. That MoE is great. I love the whole moonlight header.

The covenwide promotion is awesome :hugs: I'm so happy that it has finally reopened. All those days I was incredibly bored longing for MoE. . . (insert sigh here) but now it's back. And it's the coolest!

All the new additions are rather nice, I like the new name for Midnight Plaza, Blaque Diamond Collection has a nice ring to it!
 
Alright... So flying it is... I was wondering if I could make other things levitate now that Im a level 4, instead of just myself.

And I love the header, it's amazing, a specially the moon thing. Lovely. And the front is soo cool as well.

Now Im going to have so much fun here, and Im gonna RPG like never before ;)
 
Welcome back Ally! We shall re-unite.

And with this, I would like to announce something. Leisha/Elsa who was playing Alex has been rather busy especially after Generations of War closed for the revamp. So as her cousin, I, Jas (Vengeance), have been asked to take her place. Especially after knowing it reopen. She has put in a lot of effort into this character and does not want her efforts to go down the drain being at Level 4. I was no longer a Guardian of Light when the game moved from WBD. And I'm honoured to be part of the Masters of Evil now. Especially since GOL has been COP, so I thought it would be okay. Hence, I accepted it. Leisha would be quite busy since her new job and juggling family stuff. So I hope you guys don't mind. :$
 
Wahoo! Heap big congratters on the Pheeble for her promotion to Dire Wraith. Mucho congratos? :p Thanks for the promos anyway. You’re hard working folk, I’ll give you that. Let me now echo everyone else in raving about how good MoE looks.

[Edited]Do we post in the retro-active talismans thread to get our new talismans / i.e my new level 2 one / or in the infernal keep?
 
the header IS awesome, i just dont really like the Rage of War scheme...too many colors that dont seem to go together very well, but i will get over it :D another question, do i get all of my previous items and stuff back and are cliques still together?
 
Pyrokinesis said:
Wahoo! Heap big congratters on the Pheeble for her promotion to Dire Wraith. Mucho congratos? :p Thanks for the promos anyway. You’re hard working folk, I’ll give you that. Let me now echo everyone else in raving about how good MoE looks.

[Edited]Do we post in the retro-active talismans thread to get our new talismans / i.e my new level 2 one / or in the infernal keep?


Thank you again, for your rave reviews! we did with with the members in mind :)

is this Andromeda from X evo? if so, im sure you know that I'm Dazzler from there as well ;)

as for your tailsmans, im assuming your at level 3 now with the coven wide promotion? so your level 2 would qualify as a retroactive tailsman and you can simply request that in the thread contained in THIS forum, not the infernal keep. :)


Drag, whatever items, attributes you had, if you still have record of them, please feel free to list them in your attributes field (you can find that on your personal CP). and as for the Cliques, I think it best to wait till the member pool grows a bit and we get more members active and involved all around before restarting that. :) but its something that i still have in my records.
 
Oh my! Wow! I love the changes! And may I say, I am ecstatic to be back! To see all my wonderful friends I am too happy to be back. I missed MoE terribly and I know I will butt everything else out of the way to keep up here.

Congratulations Phoebe! I told you you were gonna be the next DW;). And Congrats Ikaris and Blacklight. You guys definately deserved it.

I knew I should've kept a record of my attributes. But I'm sure I remember them all. Now, I must go and see everything new about my dear MoE. Once again, wonderful job!
 
I knew I should've kept a record of my attributes. But I'm sure I remember them all.

The attributes can still be seen in the profile... ;)
 
just to let everyone know, the Gil is back and working! :) we will start granting out gill over the next day or so. the Bank hack will be returning soon as well ;) :thumbs:
 
'tis good to have Ally and Sam back, I remember you two...

Will the MOE awards be coming back? :$
 
It'll be... But as for when, there's no guarantee... For one thing, we'll have to restart the awards voting and stuff thanks to Trent and Rene's departure...
 
Darkchilde said:
We thank you for your rave reviews! we worked very hard to redesign this game to make it more appealing and to reestabilsh this as the most progressive, popular battle rpg available. and again, make sure to spread the word.....lets get some new faces in here ;)

as for the General MoE Power table.....it is NO MORE so you do not need to worry about it. It was confusing and redudant in most aspects and now, everyone will have his/her own power table/level ladder to work with that comes with any of the character types.

im still confused about power tables...i mean do i still get my wizard powers? you said that every character type has the same powers?
 
Dragnolias said:
im still confused about power tables...i mean do i still get my wizard powers? you said that every character type has the same powers?


every character type has his/her own power table so you answered your own question. you are a wizard...so follow the power table FOR THE WIZARD :) each level is clearly spelled out and defined. its the GENERAL MoE POWERS that have been disposed of. The Crusaders of Power did the same thing so dont worry.
 
OOOH now i get it....I totally forgot about the general powers...I never used them lol cuz I forgot about them every so often :D
 
Yay! MOE's back up and running! Great to see everyone again, can't wait to get some COP butt-kicking going ;) Congrats to all the promotions :)
 
getting into the groove

Okay people, we've been open for about a week now. the Cross Coven grand opening party has officially begun and I think its safe to assume that most of our returning members have arrived for now. I'm sure more will come as word spreads and hopefully we will gain NEW members as well!

Any MoE who successfully recruits new members to TruCalling and TRoW AND that member is active and contributory for a month or more will receive 1500 bonus gill and a bonus talisman. BUT the members recruited MUST demonstrate competence and remain active for a month before the bonus talisman is granted.


Training Sessions are beginning as we speak. ALL MEMBERS are expected to be on the look out for a summons from any one of our trainers. The Training Cavern is where you will check to see if you have been summoned and to read any specific details as to the session you were summond for.


Your MoE Headquaters is now officially open and active.....members are encouraged to remain active to promote group motivation ......get into the Parthenon: Open Training and test your new skills, powers and talismans. Now that there has been a coven wide PROMOTION i EXPECT TO SEE a strong showing in All Hell Breaks Loose.

and finally again, Welcome Back to ALL Returning and New Members! let the blood bath of CoP begin!!

This meeting will REMAIN open until TOMMOROW Evening to allow for any last minute comments and feedback. (on topic of course).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top