Movie Title Tag

Dapper Dan

<i>Just A<br>D R E A M E R</i>
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
696
Location
VA
I'm sure almost everyone knows how this game works, if not I'll briefly explain it. Someone starts off with the title of a movie. The next person can either
A.) use at least one word in that movie title to connect it with another movie title
B.) use the director or big-named stars in the movie to connect it with another movie

please post the connection if you use option "B" :) :nod:

Ok, got it? Good! The first title is:


The Day After Tomorrow
 
Dianne West (played Diane Brooker in "The Horse Whisperer")
 
Bah...Dan's post just confused the shit outta me lol thought i had it.

Dianne WIest played Peg in Edward Scissorhands :D
 
it was an alright movie... I wouldn't say it was great but wasn't so bad either

Christian Slater was also in Alone in the Dark as well as Broken Arrow
 
John Woo directed "Broken Arrow" and also directed Mission Impossible 2
 
Back
Top