Oldest new guy...

Hawksmoor

Amazing Spiderfan
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
93
Location
The town time forgot
Well, it's been a while since I last showed, but Hawksmoor is back, to tread the boards once more!

What can I say? I just missed you all too much to stay away forever...:)
 
welcome back to Screen Gems. there may have been some changes here since you're last visit as well as the arrival of many new members so i'm sure they'll be lots for you to see and do.

welcome back, enjoy yourself here.
 
Is it really you? *feels for illusion*
It is!!
Yay welcome back here.It's a cool site full of cool people,some of which have a great set of insults :D
 
Welcome back Hawk, I missed your art work. You'll have to post some more of that. :D ;) Enjoy your stay and welcome back once more. :p
 
Donnie, you idiot - that wasn't "welcome back" in binary...you just asked me to hand over my wallet, you classless bastard...:p

Fox, don't worry; there'll be some new stuff up in a couple weeks, once the exams are done. Glad someone missed it all, too! :D
 
Back
Top