Orlando Bloom Spills Pirates Secret

Dapper Dan

<i>Just A<br>D R E A M E R</i>
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
696
Location
VA
Orlando Bloom Spills Pirates Secret
Source: Digital Spy
May 30, 2005


Orlando Bloom is not afraid to spill a secret about Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest and Pirates of the Caribbean 3 here and there. If you'd rather not know a thing, turn back now!

Talking to BBC's Radio 1, Bloom said, "They've come up with something bigger and better for the next two movies. They had to top the skeletal pirate thing and I think they've really managed it, haven't they?"

He continued, "There's this sequence with a Kracken - it's a big squid - and some other things...oh, was that too much information?!"

They also talked to co-star Keira Knightley, who added: "I have a sword fight with two swords, which has been the biggest challenge, but also the thing that I'm most excited about because it's fantastic. I was well impressed!"

Disney has scheduled a July 7, 2006 release date for "Dead Man's Chest" and a summer 2007 bow for Pirates of the Caribbean 3. For more of what Bloom said previously about the next two films, click here.
 
Back
Top