Ensouled Klown
Unknown
*(Aping the Krusty The Clown intro)*
Hey heeeeyyyyyyyyyy!! Hyuck hyuck hyuck hyuck hyuck!!! What time is it, boys and girls?! It's the awkward newbie intro thread!! *(children cheering offscreen)*
Hit it, maestro! *(thumping techno music plays while awkward newbie Riverdances*
Ooh, ooh, wait for for the big finish! Waait for it.....aaaaannd JAZZ HANDS!!
*(Drops to his knees and grins toothily while jazz-handing. The act is met with stone cold, zombie silence, broken only by crickets and a tumbleweed rolling across the ground)*
Hmmm....tough crowd.
Ok....let's try the conventional approach.....
Howdy folks!
Just happened by these boards and thought I'd drop in for a while, as I just looooooovve TV and movies discussion! I really do suck at these intro threads, so I shall side step outta here before it gets any lamer.
I do hope to be posting around and making some acquaintances here on this most excellent site. See ya's around.
Party on Wayne...and party on Garth!
Hey heeeeyyyyyyyyyy!! Hyuck hyuck hyuck hyuck hyuck!!! What time is it, boys and girls?! It's the awkward newbie intro thread!! *(children cheering offscreen)*
Hit it, maestro! *(thumping techno music plays while awkward newbie Riverdances*
Ooh, ooh, wait for for the big finish! Waait for it.....aaaaannd JAZZ HANDS!!
*(Drops to his knees and grins toothily while jazz-handing. The act is met with stone cold, zombie silence, broken only by crickets and a tumbleweed rolling across the ground)*
Hmmm....tough crowd.
Ok....let's try the conventional approach.....
Howdy folks!
Just happened by these boards and thought I'd drop in for a while, as I just looooooovve TV and movies discussion! I really do suck at these intro threads, so I shall side step outta here before it gets any lamer.
I do hope to be posting around and making some acquaintances here on this most excellent site. See ya's around.
Party on Wayne...and party on Garth!