Quotes

Dapper Dan

<i>Just A<br>D R E A M E R</i>
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
696
Location
VA
Alright folks... in case you haven't noticed, the quotes system works a bit differently in VB 3.5 than it did in the previous version. Here a text file is kept of the quotes on the server and the random quotes it generates come from here. So here is where I need your help. We need as many one-liner quotes as you guys can find! They can be about anything (althoug preferablly from a topic covered here on the boards). I saw one-liner because the long quotes that we had just won't look good the way the system is set up now :( So anways, post your quotes and I will add them into the mix!
 
"I don't love her, she kicked me in the face!" Madmartigan in Willow

"You will reap a whirlwind." Ivan Cooper in Bloody Sunday (great movie")

"The Almighty tells me he can get me out of this mess, but he's pretty sure you're fucked." Stephen in Braveheart

Not sure if any of those are too long. But just some that immediately came to mind. I shortened the second one so it's out of context...
 
"Aqua la vista, baby." Sally Solomon, Third Rock From The Sun

"Danger could be my middle name; but it's...John" Eddie Izzard, Glorious

"It's time to put your mouth where our balls are." Peter Lafleur, Dodgeball
 
more quotes to add

well dan, i hope you didnt FLOOD the quote generator with as many as you did before...because it took FOREVER for other people's quotes to show up. :rolleyes: :p


my contributions:

To J.Lo and Britney Spears I just wanna say....FOLLOW THIS YOU BITCHES! -Cher

Go to hell..and give my regards to your wife when you get there!- Amanda Woodward (Melrose Place)

You know what they say about drinking too much, Mrs. Slocombe...One's allright, two's the most, three under the table, four under the host!- Claiborne Humphries (Are you being served?)
 
"I hope you have fun playing matress tag with Tracy the Terrible." - Skye Quartermaine (General Hopsital)

"Jealous hag..." - Skye Quartermaine (General Hospital)

"So you solution was to what? Cut down Franken-tree?!" - Ric Lancing (General Hospital)
 
"One of you is going to fall and die and I'm not cleaning it up!" - Mal, Firefly "War Stories"

"Ah the pitter patter of tiny feet in huge combat boots. SHUT UP!!" - Mal, Firefly "War Stories"
 
Back
Top