Remember High School???

Hmm...my first real crush. I'm gonna have to say it was in 5th grade. A boy by the name of Nathan. ::Sighs:: Those were the good 'ole days, back when boys had cooties and your clothes didn't match.
 
Even though I had crushes (like one in ninth grade, gah that one was painful), I never fell in love until I was 16, girl named Sara, all sweet although now I can't stand her... We dated for a year though, we were oh so serious about it, until I ended it.. ;)
 
I didnt have many girlfriends in highschool, I liked to play the field alot so I didnt want to hurt anyone since I knew I wouldnt want to be tied down much. I think I only had 2 actual "girlfriends" the entire time of highschool. The rest of the time I was less commitment oriented, the first girlfriends name was Brookelyn
 
Hmmm, I'm a bit confused by Zorcrow's question and then the title of this thread. Are we discussing first crushes or remembering high school? lol. :shrug: :angel: Or maybe all of the above?


My first real crush back in elementary school was a boy named Dale. He was older than me and we rode the same bus home. He was very athletic, brown spiky hair and these gorgeous eyes and he was fashionable. :p I used to write little hearts in my yearbook....LOL! I never had the courage to actually talk to him much. I always sat in the back of the bus with one of my guy friends, Sean, Jeremy, and Angelo.

As for High School crushes they evolved into the same sex. It wasn't until my Junior year of High School that I laid eyes on her....it was in the cafeteria when I felt a pair of eyes on me. I had been sitting at my table with my group of girls drawing for my art class. I look up and she was sitting at her table. Our eyes met and I couldn't pull them away....she was a Freshmen but she was hot. Long brown hair, bright brown eyes and a killer body to match. Her name was Diana...and best of all? She was Spanish! She was fineeeeeee LOL! Most of all she looked exactly like my girlfriend now, Jessica. Having a crush on Diana got me to understand I secretly liked my best friend, Jessica. I still had a crush on Diana in my Senior year....I was obsessed with her. I knew her locker, where she lived, her bus, which classes she had....I worked in the office during Study Halls for my Community service for one of my people in government classes. I talked to her once or twice but I never got the nerve to ask her out, I didn't want to "come out" and I didn't know if she swung my way. ;)
 
I had a lot of crushes throughout highschool. lol. What can I say, I enjoy guys.

But one that sticks out in my head is this guy Kyle, who i'd been crushing on since 8th grade. He's tall with dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and a killer natural tan. And the fact that he was sweet to even the more dorky, unlikeable person in our school just made him even more sexy. We was a beautiful person inside and out, and even when I think about him now, my heart skips.

But we stayed friends throughout highschool, which was still great. I'd rather him be my friend then nothing at all. :) But yep, that's was my real real first crush.
 
Back
Top