Sarah is here to be escorted!

Humiliated Grape

Their lives are stolen
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
2
Location
Angry that The Libertine isn't playing in a hundre
Hey everyone! Well I'm Sarah, and was refered(ish) by Dan. I'm over at one of your affilites, Three-Tasks, and this place really looks like it has everything else I'm interested in, other then Harry Potter. Unfourutatly I'm only 16 (about to be) and this site is for adults, but maybe you'll let me stay? :shrug: I know my way arounf message boards, and I on the SPAM squad with Dan over at TT so I deffenatly won't do that. And I make graphics, so if you let me sta I'll open up a shop, :angel:

So I'm a HUGE fan of Johnny Depp, and I'm very angry that I can't see the Libertine because Mirimax sucks at distributing their own movies. And I'm a through and through theatre person. I love old movies and my specaility of knowledge in the 'old movie' area is Cary Grant, Fred Astaire, and Bing Crosby. I live with my mom and my grandmother (her mother) in Texas. She moved down here from upstate New York. I moved to Texas from Philly a few years ago. My type of music is rock, such as Queen, David Bowie, and Elvis, but I love listening to musical theatre of coarse as well.

Erm, well now I'm not quite sure what else I can say, but if you have any questions for me I'd be happy to answer them.
 
Welcome, and I hope you get to stay...you seem to be quite mature and even though this is a big boy/girl site, you seem to be up to par, IMHO. Good luck.
 
Hey Sarah, I'm Heather. :p If you hear any false rumors about me from Spellbinder or Titania don't believe them lol. :vamp: Seriously though age is just a number here. You'll find plenty of members who are younger than you but fully capable of debating and interacted on a whole different age level.

I'm from New York as well even though she moved to Texas. I've never been there but I heard its nice. I'm sure I'll be seeing more of you around, enjoy your stay. :nod:
 
Yay, Sarah! Welcome to SG! Feel free to PM me if there's anything I can do for you :D
 
welcome to the boards ;) we're glad to have you here and always looking for people to start new topics on movies , tv shows and actors/actress from ALL eras in time. feel free to PM me if you have any questions :)
 
Back
Top