'Screech' arrested

Karma

Heart Attack
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
7,430
Location
Outside of time and space
Dustin Diamond arrested for possession of a switchblade


--------------------

BAD "Screech!"

The years after "Saved by the bell" have not been kind to him it seems.

He really is a nasty man though. I remember watching him on Celebrity Fit club & he was sooo sexist & rude to fellow contestant, Kimberly Locke. @ one point, he was @ an adult film industry convention where he unveiled his line of sex toys & said he should name one/dedicate it to Kimberly, prompting nearly every contestant on Fit Club to walk out in protest of his behavior.
 
I just read about this on People.com.

It's really sad to hear. I've been hearing a lot about him over the years and you're right, the post-SBTB years have not been kind to him at all. :(
 
I missed it but he did Celebrity Big Brother over here in the UK. I actually wanted to watch it to see what he was like.

Did anyone read his book? I use that term in its loosest sense of course!
 
I missed it but he did Celebrity Big Brother over here in the UK. I actually wanted to watch it to see what he was like.

Did anyone read his book? I use that term in its loosest sense of course!

they dont even show celebrity big brother state-side, I don't think....but then again, I don't watch reality tv, so what do i know? lol

I actually DO want to read his book. He's a scumbag,but he was on the cast & probably saw all the slacious goings on behind the scenes. I skilled the lifetime movie based on his book, that channel hasnt had a good track record w/ these "based on" movies lately.
 
I don't watch the normal Big Brother but depending on who is on the celebrity one I will watch it, car crash tv and all that.

I do think he is a bit bitter, he was about 2 years younger than the rest of them. Which is nothing to us now, but as kids it is quite a difference. So being the small, odd looking kid, he was left out. While I don't doubt some of his stories are true I do wonder to what extent they have been embellished?
 
Back
Top