Screen-Gems Shoutbox

Karma

Heart Attack
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
7,430
Location
Outside of time and space
Attention members: the staff of Screen Gems will be temporarily closing the Shout Box down so that we may perform some updates/maintenance. We apologize for the inconvinience from doing this but in the long run it will help ensure that the shout box remains an enjoyable feature for everyone on the board.

We thank you for your understanding and patience. :)

-Screen Gems Staff
 
I was wondering what happened to it. Its all good, we're a patient bunch of people. :p :whistle:
 
Poor ShoutBox. It will be missed...temporarily, right Farrah? I wasn't a very frequent shouter, but it was fun to read everyone's words. But, anyway, yeah, we're all patient and I await it's return :) .
 
I got to scroll to the bottom (eyes closed) then scroll up..... Sounds awfully like a needless effort. I know it may sound anal but I was just thinking of page layout, who's online is one of those things people appreciate looking at first glance but never value. I'll be quiet from now on... <<sits in corner>>
 
lol

To be honest I didn't touch the templates when I removed it before, just disabled the shoutbox itself...so I'm not sure why it showed up in a different place.
 
*rolls eyes* DonDaddyD, give your scrolling hand some exercise and scroll down THEN go up. *sighs* but I WAS thinking the same thing that you were. It IS a bit of a pointless scrolling effort...but nevermind, I'm dealing with it. :)

Sillly old ShoutBox...turning up in weirdo places. *shakes head*
 
Back
Top