Quite similar to Malaysian Airlines flight 370 that went missing in March 2014. Reportedly going missing under similar circumstances and has never been found.
wow. i cant imagine the anguish the family & friends of the passengers aboard that flight must be feeling
but you know, in this age of technology that we live, where they have all kinds of programs & devices used to track ppl's movements from place to place; can hear what you're saying; see through walls of buildings, etc....its mighty hard for me to believe that a giant air craft could simply DISAPPEAR into thin air & there not be ANY kind of evidence of what happened to it. what about the satellites that are orbiting the earth (among other things)
I said the same thing about the Malaysian flight 370 disappearence.
Call me paranoid, I really think that we're not being told the whole truth about what's happened & if gov'ts can get ppl desensitized to something as horrible as a plane full of ppl disappearing seemingly into thin air, then what's next?
It IS really bizarre. I really can't imagine what their friends and families are going through. I can understand a plane crash...but an entire plane went MISSING? Oh my gosh, I'd be beside myself.
And you're right, Farrah. With the technology we have today, it IS hard to believe we can still lose track of an entire aircraft. Amelia Earhart, I can understand. Her flight was in 1937. But today? in 2014?! It's really is hard to believe and you know what? It's pretty damn scary as well.
I just did a quick search of the news and they think they have narrowed it down to two search areas over the ocean where they have found patches of oil.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.