Karma
Heart Attack
Ashlee Simpson Is Pregnant With Her and Husband Evan Ross' First Child Together
--------------
I'm SOOO not a fan of Ashlee Simpson & I really haven't forgiven her for fucking up Melrose Place (2009) w/ her wooden, BAD acting. But It seems like she & Evan Ross are doing well. Evan Ross' profile is rising. It pays to be the child of Diana Ross, you definitely get opportunities no one else would, I'm sure. He's handsome & versatile in his talent.
Best wishes to them.
--------------
I'm SOOO not a fan of Ashlee Simpson & I really haven't forgiven her for fucking up Melrose Place (2009) w/ her wooden, BAD acting. But It seems like she & Evan Ross are doing well. Evan Ross' profile is rising. It pays to be the child of Diana Ross, you definitely get opportunities no one else would, I'm sure. He's handsome & versatile in his talent.
Best wishes to them.
Last edited: