Spectator Gallery-Eye of Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about not getting on yesterday, but Tru Calling wasn't working at all when i got home. It kept saying the bandwidth limit had been exceeded x.x

But i agree, this is a great RPG, it's interesting and helps us work as a team, and just really fun....you never know what's going to happen next ;) lol

Hex!!! You were in PORTUGAL!!! THAT'S WHERE I'M FROM!!! LOL where did you go??? PM me ;)
 
Oops, sorry I haven't posted since Saturday. Bene spending a long time with my mate who's having some trouble... I've been at her house for days, will be until tomoro night (Wednesday)
 
I would like to remind everyone in the cast that while I would prefer to have at least 2 posts per day, I expect at least one post. Things are going to me moving faster now and I don't want the other group members to be held back. I give everyone fair warning, that without posting at least once a day, you are fair game to whatever evil plots I can come up with.
 
Wow, I'm gone for two days because my best friend's step-mom is beating on her, and I get killed? Thats... nice.

ETA

Sorry... I've just had the start of the week from hell, and I was kinda surprised... and already on edge.
 
Hmm...Ikaris, I know you forewarned us about the death thing, but it looked like you only killed Sati because Psychosis here was away for two days...kinda unfair if you ask me. But yannow, your game your rules...
 
everyone........remain calm.

Psychosis, it sounds horrible what you were dealing with........and i know that in the midst of things you mightve forgotten to notify Ikaris of your absence.......before everyone starts sounding off. let ME see what i can do.
 
I posted in the leaving thread, but i'll post in here too. I won't be able to post from 1:00pm PST to 3:00pm PST this weekend (saturday and sunday) because AMIGOS (the organization i'm volunteering at that does emersion trips to latin america - youth leadership, we work with community to better serve themselves, community service etc.) is having an overnight meeting this time to "intro" as our first official meeting of the year, so i won't be home. However, i will be able to post that saturday morning and sunday night :)
 
amy, as i have stated twice before, you need to contact ikaris DIRECTLY if you are going to be absent. I appreciate your posting in the "leaving/returning" thread. but its better for you directly inform your trainer if you have to be absent.

we all have lives, obligations and unexpected things that we must attend to sometimes. we appreciate your thoughtfullness in letting us know.
 
i know that, i've already PMed him about it. We posted at the same time, so i saw your post and PMed him :)
 
To all players, it was brought to my attention that there was some confusion about when I post a character observation (ex: Rama sees the large eagle just before it attacks him) that the character should post before anyone else can. This is not the intent. Its simply something to reveal an observation or to move the game along(ex: Maia has had enough of the bickering and walked out into the desert alone determined to find her own answers to the puzzle). Treat these posts like you would in R/L, you can notice that a friend is staring at something and see it as well they wouldn't need to tell you they are looking at something. Does this help clear up my intentions?
 
A big thank you to all the participants and to all our readers. The first Eye of Fire thread is closed and the story continues in Eye of Fire 2. I hope that everyone continues to enjoy it.
 
Ooooo wow, onto our second thread already x.x lol. Great job you guys! This is really fun!
 
Just as a heads up to Eye participants, I wanted to let you know some of the rewards you are competing for. The 1st place contestant will be receiving a 1000 gil illustra gift certificate from me, second place will receive 750. There will also be additional prizes for performance. Good luck to you all and may the best demon win.
 
You just had to throw that in now didn't you ;) lol. Good luck you guys :)
 
Originally posted by AmarisyFuller
You just had to throw that in now didn't you ;) lol. Good luck you guys :)

Of course I did, lol. Think of it as incentive. Survivor, demonic style, lol.:D
 
I would like to thank Riana who has so very graciously accepted the role of Gossamer. Thanks again, hon!
 
Yw hunnie ;)

It's big fun to play her, you guys are in for a few surpises.. just watch her :p
 
Oh no..What's a gossomer?? lol Know it's the faerie thing we're battling, but is it just a random name or does it mean an actual creature?
 
Its her name, based on what she does. Webby just didn't quite make it fora name, lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top