Talismans and Enchantments Questions

Originally posted by Deadly Seduction
Okay. Thanks. :D

actually, i HAVE to correct on this one, Melody....ONLY because i DO allow enchantments to be used in Training sessions of MoE so that members can learn how to effectively use them in AHBL.....and WITHIN MoE, the use of enchantments will NOT count as an official use. the ONLY time they will be counted as an official use is when they are used in Illustra.


not enough memebers all of the resources they have (personal weaponry, items from illustra, tailsmans, enchantments, etc) in training OR in AHBL, so i try to encourage that in the training sessions. it helps members to be able to rely on more than just their MoE/Species powers , promotes a tactical savvy in that they can learn the foe's weakness and anticipate the right time to use these items to their advantage...and to make sure they have an understanding of how the effects of items (such as enchantments) work BEFORE they use them in AHBL.

;)
 
Ah... i never knew this. So enchantment use in trainings do not count against ahbl? Thats great.

By the way DC, you made a typo...

the ONLY time they will be counted as an official use is when they are used in Illustra.

Used in illustra? : scratch Must be thinking too much of your botique eh?
 
Originally posted by Blacklight
Ah... i never knew this. So enchantment use in trainings do not count against ahbl? Thats great.

By the way DC, you made a typo...



Used in illustra? : scratch Must be thinking too much of your botique eh?

right...when you use your enchantments WITHIN MoE in a training session..they dont count as an official use. BUT in AHBL they do count.

and as for the typo...wow, i didnt even notice i had done that lol. i think i had just posted in Illustra before coming here or had looked in there to see who had posted :eek:
 
I know this is probably a silly question but I know which talisman I want and I don't know where to post to claim it. Where do I post?
 
Thank you Trent. :) You guys sure are nice to a newbie like me.
 
Okay, I was hoping for some sort of ice talisman for my first ring, but I dont see anything of the sort. Is there any sort of ice type thing I can get/buy? :$
 
hmm well Taryn you can sort of combine talismans to do it. Personally I have planned to use my current air talisman and if i ever get to get another and choose water combine the two to drastically cool off the water to ice but thats just me
 
Well not when you are level 1.. lol. I find it odd that there is no ice powers *shrugs* So there aren't any weapons or anything that have an ice kind of power than I can buy?
 
of course there are hun. Head to the Midnight Plaza forum where our shops out, the Dark Forge is for weapons, Illustra for accessories with perks, and the apothecary for misc ;) and there are ice spells ;)
 
Hun = bad.

;)

I know there are things for sale in Midnight Plaza, but i was thinking more along the lines of a weapon imbued with ice powers. I checked it out there and didnt see anything of the sort.
 
You can tell the owner of the shop what you want. Describe it to her/him and she/he'll easily forge a specially made one for you. Of course, if you ask for an overly too powerful weapon, she/he might reduce it or something.
 
The Dark Forge specialises in custom weaponry... for a fair enough price, of course. You can purchase ANYTHING, so long as its not too powerful... although with certain weapons, the price may increase substantially...

Taryn, feel free to PM me if you wanna discuss a weapon you could purchase... I co-run TDF with Titania.
 
Okay I will do that, when I get some more Gil though ;) Thanks everyone for your help :)
 
Level 1 - Sizing Effects - The ability to control your enemies appearance, as far as weight, and height. Also gained, are Ultima Pulses, which are small, green "fireballs", having the punch of making your enemy dizzy for a brief period.

how long does it last? i know some things are Level +1 for length of spells and stuff
 
I would say that lasted as long as your level, if not stated otherwise, Dragnolias.
 
Question for Summoner Talisman: It is said that at each level, you can only summon one of the Gods. Could I summon 2 Gods to make a combo, but 1 could be from Level 1 and another from Level 2, kinda thing?
 
Question on the Psyche talisman: At lvl 2 do the illusions you cast actually hurt people or can they just be used to distract??
 
Back
Top