The baby is born!!!!!

my hubby and i have been to Reen, Ray and Fleur.
Reen is till very tired~not very strange!~ but at the moment she feels fine.
Reen looks to me a natural Mom (and ray a dad :D)
Fleur is a very pretty little baby girl, she is a really presious gift from god...and she came to the right home..picked her mom and dad just fine!!!:angel:
I gave Reen your messages, she was warmed by all of your kind words!: superhap
We (hubby and i) gonna bring them a basked full of gifts this week...(and gasp at Fleur "Awwww!":lovey :)

Yes Fleur means Flower in french;La petite Fleur,c'est une belle Fleur!!=> the little Fleur, she is a beautyfull flower!

oke, that's it for now !!*waves* see ya !!beybey

Genevieve
 
REEN'S A MOMMY!!! OMG! she's here, the baby's here!!! aww she's so cute and sounds like me :) lmao hehe. Awwww get better hun, then we can chat again, ooooo THIS IS SO EXCITING! Our own lil net girly ;) hehe, I WANT PICTURES TOO!! :-D
 
Hello huns just a quick link for you all this is the site of my brother Patrick, this is a pic of Fleur after she was just born (she was about an hour old then)

I'm doing great, so is Fleur she's amazing.... I'll post more soon, love and hugs,

Reen

http://www.xbox-info.nl
 
hiya hun!!:D
nice to see your where up to it.....to give your GoW fam. a little note and a glimps of Fleur.
But don't show to much of my little Niece:p Awwww she is SOOO Sweet!!!
cya tuesday hun!!
*oh my oh my do we have thingies for our Pretty Princess!!*:)
 
Lol Gwen, GIMME EVERYTHING! lol She looks soooooooo pretty, aww she's just adorable :)
 
Hey Reens, sorry Im late on this, I havent been here all weekend long... But yeah, congratulations!!! She's a cutie just like her mama...*hehe* :D
 
Dang! Another late-comer here, 'orry 'bout 'at :D

And yes! I agree! Fleur does look absolutely ADORABLE, look at that! She's already smiling within an hour! She's gonna grown up all beautiful, taking it from her mommy there ;)

Congratulations on little Fleur dear Irene and Raymond :D It's a bless to get a child and I wish you three a happy family :D
 
Yay! Cute Baby!!! I love her! :) If she was about 17 years older... ;) LOL j/k!

I love her and she is beautiful! Enjoy while she can't talk or defy what you tell her! :)
 
how cute! sounds like an adorbable baby. I love the pic, she is so cute! Congrats, rest up, and talk to you soon. Celebration? why not! Brenthon you molester! lol.
 
wow, she's so adorable..congratulations again Irene for having your little angel..:D
 
hello, and congrads with your baby, babies are so adorable

ml.t.Winter
 
a little late but anyway congratulations. and she looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable!!!!
 
Back
Top