I'm sure most of you have played the I Have Never game before. The forum version goes like this:
1st Poster: "I have never done ____"
if one of the board goers has done it, they post their explanation of why/what caused them to do it, and then they post their "I Have Never" question below it. Eventually we'll probably run into something no one here has ever done and the game just starts over. The questions can be as innocent or devious as you'd like (no one's put on the spot to actually answer them like truth or dare). So I'll start...
I have never...
stolen anything
1st Poster: "I have never done ____"
if one of the board goers has done it, they post their explanation of why/what caused them to do it, and then they post their "I Have Never" question below it. Eventually we'll probably run into something no one here has ever done and the game just starts over. The questions can be as innocent or devious as you'd like (no one's put on the spot to actually answer them like truth or dare). So I'll start...
I have never...
stolen anything
:whistle: