- Real Name
- Michael Armstrong
- Missions
- 613
- Ability
- Baseline Max Human Ability
For Mike, Delilahs words cut like a knife. He honestly did not get what her problem was. Did a bit of chiding push her THAT far? He thought they had made strides as he and Nicolas checked on her after they were at the island. he had hoped that they would not be CLOSE, but friendly and respectful. He shrugged heavily as he decided that they needed to at least try to get together here. He was about to call out to Delilah and Haleigh when a FOOT kicked him across the face, staggering him to one side as a leg sweep took him down.
Shit, if I hadn't learned to roll better with punches from Haleigh, I might be looking for my HEAD now...
He rolled quickly over to one side and activated his stealth effect, trying to get some distance between him and his out-of the-blue opponent as he threw out a flash-bang grenade to try to give himself time to counterattack...
Shit, if I hadn't learned to roll better with punches from Haleigh, I might be looking for my HEAD now...
He rolled quickly over to one side and activated his stealth effect, trying to get some distance between him and his out-of the-blue opponent as he threw out a flash-bang grenade to try to give himself time to counterattack...