I know it's generally fashionable to hate Bendis and slag off the New Avengers, but looking at the facts (Avengers was a title that was getting very stale), change was needed, and Disassembled created an emotional end to one of Marvel's oldest institutions; the final issue of Disassembled all but had me in tears, with it's perfect writing.
And then the New Avengers came; as the characters themselves noted, the original Avengers did indeed leave a hole when they left, and it needed filling. The new team, whilst motivated by the same ideals as before, are a little more dynamic (as much a by-product of the reduced size as the new roster), and good fun as a team. The fresh, new style is highly enjoyable.
Also, I'm enjoying Sentry's introduction more than I thought I would, and it's been handled far better than I feared.
All in all, I hope that Marvel's Mightiest Heroes have a bright and prosperous future!