The Other Side

Nerull

199/198
Joined
Nov 29, 2005
Messages
52
Location
Earth 616
After a few views expressed by my self or others I felt it was time for a little debate on Anal sex. (Make sure your sitting comfortably lol). This isn't just a "yeah I like it, No I don't" type of thread - I actually want to hear opinions on whether or not you've tried it ? - what you thought of it - whether you'd try it again - Have any men tried it ? Be it Homo or Heterosexual - Is it an S&M thing ? - Is it more of a trust than revulsion question - what about the risk of infections - hell even different positions I wanna hear what you think. :)
 
Oh the old 'exit hole' topic! Bum-sex makes for great and usually funny conversation because when it (trying) goes wrong it goes wrong!.

All I can say is that my curiousity stems from the description my friend gave me; coming from the back end of a threesome he told me that he did anal with one of the girls and would never do it again ever! Purely because it felt that much better than vaginal sex that it might convert him completely. - Too this day he still maintains that fact and this is going back a few years now. After hearing that and seeing the smile on his face I now want to sample this new holy grail that could turn a man away from his beloved lotus patch.

Though I have tried but never completed the deed (sigh) I would never go near the bum without a lot of lube and a condom. When you think about it, it can't be clean but then neither is sex (in general) but mostly some sex at certain times....

I can honestly say I know why there is an association around Anal/Bum play. The odd finger has strayed or slipped from its desired task on me during head and you know what honestly I liked it, I really liked it, I felt conflicted, torn between pleasures. It was pleasure non the less - and in my mind that can only be a good thing if it hasn't caused me harm. - I would never share that in the Real World....
 
Last edited by a moderator:
For me I would never have tried it myself with my lady if she wasn't 100% comfortable with it. It's not the sort of thing, I think, that you should whip out on a girl after a short time but more something that becomes more of a curiosity as the relationship differs. For her she says it's a wierd mixture of pain and pleasure at first but it can be grown used to. Now don't get me wrong I haven't forgone the "lotus patch" but this has more become a "naughty" pleasure whe we are BOTH in the mood.
 
Nerull said:
For me I would never have tried it myself with my lady if she wasn't 100% comfortable with it. It's not the sort of thing, I think, that you should whip out on a girl after a short time...

That ALL depends on how drunk you are :vamp: Expecting her to go through with it is one thing. I would never do that in fact I don't expect ANYTHING after a short while of knowing the person. But alcohol permitting you might as well try or you'll never know what possibilities are open to to you then.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Not my thing. Never tried it and never will. While I'm all for sexual experimentation (I got sick of missionary position after, like, the second time lol) I just don't see the attraction to this particular way of sex. But I'm weird in a lot of ways when it comes to sex. I don't like bjs because I think they're disrespectful in a way to my partner.

*shrugs*

To each their own, though.
 
Mat said:
Not my thing. Never tried it and never will. While I'm all for sexual experimentation (I got sick of missionary position after, like, the second time lol) I just don't see the attraction to this particular way of sex. But I'm weird in a lot of ways when it comes to sex. I don't like bjs because I think they're disrespectful in a way to my partner.

*shrugs*

To each their own, though.

wow, SERIOUSLY? that's one ive never heard before. to be perfectly honest, i dont mind going down on a partner at all.... its a position [if you will] that allows you to focus completely on pleasing your partner selflessly. Well, okay, MOSTLY selflessly, everybody expects to get their 'turn', LOL.

Back to the topic at hand, I can't say I've ever really given it much thought, however, like Mat, I'm having difficulty seeing the attraction here.... it just seems UNNATURAL... the fact that you need lubricant to avoid any kind of damage should throw up a red flag that you're NOT supposed to put things in there ;)

What I DO think is VERY peculiar though, is this: most men would like to try anal sex... but completely revolt at being on the receiving end... its like, what the HELL are you asking US to do it for then?
 
Titania said:
wow, SERIOUSLY? that's one ive never heard before. to be perfectly honest, i dont mind going down on a partner at all.... its a position [if you will] that allows you to focus completely on pleasing your partner selflessly. Well, okay, MOSTLY selflessly, everybody expects to get their 'turn', LOL.

lol Yeah, I get that a lot whenever I say that. Definitely an oddity among those of my gender, but it's just the way I am. Maybe it's because my friends and I used "suck my dick" so much as an insult as teenagers that it cheapens it. Though I can definitely see and have been told by female friends that most of them don't mind it and like pleasing their partners.
 
yeah, lol, well, i'm a people pleaser myself, so what can i say?

and i see what you're saying... but the only thing that makes it insulting when put in that eloquent manner, lol, is that it requires SUBMISSION on one person's part... that that would obviously be insulting to a person who was provoking YOU to say something like that, lol
 
Mat it is one of those GREAT pleasures of the WORLD - That I couldn't see as anythng but a good thing. I'm thinking that disrespect/equality/submission perspective of it depends on how it is done. I fail to see how a 69 is anything but equal... Also I thought the disrespect thing was in the mindsent of the receiver and
the manner of how the man finishes the job... but that may be going too far.

Titania wrote:
What I DO think is VERY peculiar though, is this: most men would like to try anal sex... but completely revolt at being on the receiving end... its like, what the HELL are you asking US to do it for then?

In all honesty I think that A LOT of men would like it to some degree - it is a senstive area from which pleasure and pain can be easily stimulated; can't deny how the body works and how we react too it. However if receiving comes from the giving of another Man/Woman then the enjoyment all depends on whether the receiver is atrracted too the giver. Also it depends hugely on the type of penetration.
 
Well you see mat it comes back to your equality point - if you wanna do the otherside with your missus then she's gonna want to do it to you. Personally I said yes when she wanted to try it with me on the recieving end and found it to be quite enjoyable :eek1: :D
 
See I have to ask Nerull when you were on the receiveing end.... erm..... how were you on the receiving end....ah fuck it, what type of penetration was it and did it make you question whether you could be bi-sexual or not. If not emotionally/metally then physically?

I'm really curious to know if you don't wanna answer here you can PM me or not at all if the question is too personal.
 
Oh my word. Ok, gonna jump in here as (apparently) the only girl to have tried it.

Fun fun fun fun fun!

Ok, ok. When it's done right. Carefully. And sober. I can see how some people would find it unnatural and...uhm, icky. But hey, the feces issue is easily dealt with (please don't ask me to explain, lol). but for it to be enjoyable for me on the receiving end, I've found requires a lot of...ahem...prep work on my guy's part. Foreplay is essential, and if it's left out, there's no fun in it. Also, I'm currently having an issue explaining to the man that anal sex has to be a "Sometimes" thing (as Cookie Monster would say) After all, oral or vaginal sex is just plain more enjoyable for me. I (and I think most women) are not going to be likely to orgasm from anal alone (Without clitoral or other stimulation). In fact, I'd say it's nearly impossible for me (can't speak for other women). Not to mention, if he wants it too much, I start to feel like he just wants me for my ass, if you know what I mean, and that impacts a girl's sex drive, self-esteem and even her sense of personal worth. (But I find that even if we're just talking about vaginal sex, a guy who focuses on that aspect of the relaitonship too much can do that to me...I start to feel like a blow-up doll).

So I'd say that i enjoy anal sex occasionally, as a part of a longer, more involved sexual experience and carefully done. And only with certain people. I'm one of those girls who doesn't leave a relationship unless she's got another lined up, lol. (wow, I'm a slut...)And the guy who's currently "on-tap" is a virgin, so I'd give it QUITE a while before I even thought about raising the issue. (Holy crap. I'm a bad person!!!)

*laughing at herself*
 
After a few views expressed by my self or others I felt it was time for a little debate on Anal sex. (Make sure your sitting comfortably lol). This isn't just a "yeah I like it, No I don't" type of thread - I actually want to hear opinions on whether or not you've tried it ? - what you thought of it - whether you'd try it again - Have any men tried it ? Be it Homo or Heterosexual - Is it an S&M thing ? - Is it more of a trust than revulsion question - what about the risk of infections - hell even different positions I wanna hear what you think. :)


My ex highly enjoyed anal sex, she had the lubricant for her boyfriends (she was bi - sexual). When we discussed why she liked it, she told me "I feel more." :shrug: I've heard its very painful for the woman unless she's drunk off her ass (no pun intended) to relax.


As someone whose highly artistic in the bedroom I love new experiments and ideas. I will go on record and say IF I was a heterosexual woman I WOULD try it, just out of curiosity. It has its pros and cons I think.

Just to let you guys know: PARENTAL ADVISORY in my next statement! lol. Anyway Jess and I have discussed a threesome idea with a guy (because I've never been with a guy). I think anal sex can be hot....if its not rushed and the atmosphere is sizzling. If we do decide on a threesome, I would try anal sex.

I have another ODD confession, so you poor people another CENSORED goes up. I think homosexual anal sex is hot! I know its odd for a lesbian to admit it, but both myself and my ex liked it (watching it on television shows such as Queer as folk).

I think anal sex is a not for everyone and its up to the lovers to make the choice. I'd try it though, if I liked it then there'd be more. ;) lol. If I didn't then no more. :raspberry :shrug:
 
Ya see she said that since I'd done it to her she wanted to do it to me. The thing is I wouldn't do it with a guy - that just doesn't float my boat - but in terms of being submissive to my girlfriend and my desire to "try anything once" then I was willing to give it a go.
 
Ok assumimg she used some form of dick shaped apparatus wouldn't you feel kind of conflicted that you had that up your ass and possibly liked it? Surely it works on the same principle as putting a vibrator in your mouth or simply licking it - something I simply cannot and won't do.
 
But surely with that assumption DDD anything cylinder shaped would give you that same feeling ? Addmitantly a vibrator/Dildo is designed for one purpose but surely you only feel wrong if YOU put the connortations there ? And yes there is a small part of me that wonders "hmm would this be as good if it was a) a real dick; b) not my lady and c) If I was gay". I don't get the desire to put things up my ass when I'm on my own or when I'm pleasuring myself but to repay the trust that my lady has with me I reciprocate to her. :moon:
 
Back
Top