The SLayer has arrived!

Buffy_Summers

New Age Vampire Slayer
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
2
Location
In Sunnydale
Some of you guys may know me as Mrs_Draco_Malfoy on Three-Tasks.com. Someone(not really knowing his name here, but on TT it is Warren) sent me here by link! But that stuff is besides the point, both borads are powered by v-bullitian, so most stuff is the same, i got some of it figured ot already, but since the names of areas and the banner sizees are diffrent, I may need you guys to help the Slayer out!:hi: :blah: :whistle: PS, i am a BIG fan of Buffy and Green Day, and YES I know Buffy is old...but it isn't SO old when you own all the seasons^^!
 
Enjoy your stay. I am a newcomer but I can tell you I am so impressed already that I'm hitting the ground running.
 
Hey BS, welcome to the family. :D Buffy rocks! I still watch the re - runs when I can. I love the soundtrack from the show my favorite band was Cibo Matto I think it was the second season. :nod: Its a shame its not on anymore but it had a successful run and Angel is equally good. ;)
 
I think it might be aa bit obvious but I have been having trouble keeping both of my accounts active (TT and SC) So something tell me that i won't be AS active here as I will be on TT but i think things should still be a bit equal, i really like BOSTH sites, and the only complaint i have about this one is that there aren't any Buffy avatars, and I can't get a banner into my siggy...what is the rrqulation size for that anyways?
 
Welcome to SG! The person you were referring to on TT would be me (Warren)! Glad you decided to come over and join our little family. Not sure why you wouldn't be able to get a banner in your sig, there really isn't a regulation size as long as you use good judgement and keep it reasonable.

Member Vilandra here is the owner of Buffy Boards ;) I'm sure if you ask her really really nicely she'd donate some of her wonderful AVs to Screen-Gems for use...

Feel free to PM me if you need anything, here or at TT!
 
welcome to SG, Buffy! and yes that was a GREAT show....my favorite arc is when Willow becomes a seriously mad evil witch after Tara's death. so tragic and powerfull at once!

anyway, welcome here girlie...jump in where ever and have lots of fun!
 
Back
Top