The Taylor Swift/Tom Hiddleston Break Up

I'm no fan of Swift. I've been amused @ how she got OWNED by Kanye & Kardashian over some fuckery she tried to perpetrate regarding song lyrics from a recent project of Kanye's. She's like one of those whiney, phoney bitches @ the office who one moment says one thing behind closed doors, & then tries to snitch & tell on folks to the boss the next. Don't misunderstand me, I don't care for KimYe either, but even they were able to expose how phony Swift is LOL!
 
Kanye's an ass and he was a total dick to her - I don't think he owned her at all, he just came off looking bad once again.
 
I don't mind Taylor. I really liked her last album. I mean in terms of like Top 40 Pop music, she's kind of the queen so I give her props for making a pretty flawless switch from country to pop. That being said I just don't kind of care who she dates anymore at this point lol. The only thing that bothers me is that she was all up in arms over that song when she kind of built a career making obscure song references to all her ex boyfriends. Just because she didn't say their names doesn't really make it not the same thing. I mean I am no huge Kanye fan but I love his music and while the video for "Famous" was weird I thought it was an interesting commentary on the cult of celebrity.
 
Kanye's an ass and he was a total dick to her - I don't think he owned her at all, he just came off looking bad once again.

Oh I'm not referring to the VMA event. That was indeed ridiculous & he was out of order for that. This was another, more recent situation, one that confirmed that he & Swift were not nearly the "enemies" that the media portrayed them to be following that VMA incident.

I despise him & Kardashian. I dont even understand how his generic, paper bag looking "fashion" designs are getting attention during NYFW, or why everything his talentless wife does becomes some kind of marketable product. BUT Swift got outed for being a lot more "friendly" w/ Kanye than she wanted ppl to believe.
 
Back
Top