This or That?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DegrassiFanatic said:
Mylessa Ford al the way i have no idea who that is though lol

New York

or

California

They are "models":rolleyes: in the lightest since of the word, do a google.com image search on their names and you will see. :D

I say California, I have been to NYC and to South Cal, South Cal is so laid back, and so acceptive and receiving, folks in NYC have such a nasty attitude. I haven't been to upstate NYC though but I have been to California Twice and NYC twice and South Cal is my style. NYC has better looking women though. . .:fdevil:

here are my new choices

HILLARY SWANK

or

CHARLIZE THEROEN
 
Hillary Swank!

i remember her from as far back as the movie version of Buffy the Vampire Slayer!:D

Vanessa L. Williams (singer, actress, model)

or

Vanessa Williams (actress)
 
I'll answer Maddona, and for Brandon, Terminator. :D

I know its terrible of me to make someone choose, lol, but:

Underworld.....


Or


Interview with a Vampire?
 
Sean Connery.... although overall I think Pierce Brosnan made the best of all the James Bonds...


I Love Lucy

or

The Lucy Show
 
Rich! give me the money and my fleet of sports cars! Whoot! :D ;)


Snow White

or

Cinderella
 
depends on which version...

Disney version is def. Cinderella. At least she got cool mice. Snow White just got more ppl to clean up after and she was so weak. :(

But I love Snow White with Kristin Kruek (ooh, Dan I think I wanna borrow it again)

Horror or Comedy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top