Dapper Dan
<i>Just A<br>D R E A M E R</i>
Cast your votes at: http://www.tvland.com/awards2005/ and then share with us who you voted for and who you think will win!
Ok, quite a list of nominees... eventhough I'm not quite sure how some made it on the list:stupid: anways here are my picks on the caegories that I voted in:
Favorite Singing Siblings: Teensie & Weensie, "I Love Lucy"
King of Zing/Queen of the Comeback: Fred Mertz, "I Love Lucy"
Favorite "Casual Friday Cop": Paul Michael Glaser as Detective Dave Starsky, "Starsky & Hutch"
Little Screen/Big Screen Fav: Goldie Hawn
Favorite Private Eye: Angela Lansbury as Jessica Fletcher, "Murder, She Wrote"
Favorite Nosy Neighbor: Gladys Kravitz, "Bewitched"
Favorite Catch Phrase: "It’s so tasty, too!" – Lucy Ricardo, "I Love Lucy"
Theme Song: "The Addams Family"
Two-Parter/Cliffhanger: Fonzie jumping the barrels, "Happy Days"
Fav Crime Stopper: Batman and Robin, "Batman"
Best Dream Sequence: "Bewitched," "I Confess" -- Darren wants to tell the whole world about Samantha's powers.
Heard but not Seen Character: Charlie Townsend, "Charlie's Angels"
Airborne: Sally Field as Sister Bertrille, "The Flying Nun"
Mother-In-Law: Endora, "Bewitched"
Pet-Human Relationship: Porter Ricks and Flipper, "Flipper"
"Out of this World": A.L.F.
Uninsurable Driver: Bo Duke, "The Dukes of Hazzard"
Sitcom Decor: Jeannie's Bottle, "I Dream of Jeannie"
Hangout: Arnold's, "Happy Days"
Favorite Singing Siblings
- Donny & Marie
- The Smothers Brothers
- The Bradys as The Silver Platters, "The Brady Bunch"
- Julie and Barbara Cooper, "One Day at a Time"
- Teensie & Weensie, "I Love Lucy"
King of Zing/Queen of the Comeback
- Fred Mertz, "I Love Lucy"
- Dee Thomas, "What's Happenning!!"
- Roseanne Connor, "Roseanne"
- Fred Sanford, "Sanford and Son"
- Marine Barone, "Everybody Loves Raymond"
Favorite Casual Friday Cop
- Robert Blake as Tony Baretta, "Baretta"
- Paul Michael Glaser as Detective Dave Starsky, "Starsky & Hutch"
- Detective Mike Belker, "Hill St. Blues"
- Peter Falk as Lt. Columbo, "Columbo"
- Jerry Orbach as Detective Lennie Briscoe, "Law and Order"
Little Screen/Big Screen Favorite
- Sally Field
- Goldie Hawn
- George Clooney
- Will Smith
- Jennier Aniston
Favorite Private Eye
- Tom Selleck as Thomas Magnum, "Magnum, P.I."
- Angela Lansbury as Jessica Fletcher, "Murder, She Wrote"
- Telly Savalas as Theo Kojak, "Kojak"
- James Garner as Jim Rockford, "The Rockford Files"
- Bruce Willis as David Addison, "Moonlighting"
Favorite Nosy Neighbor
- Gladys Kravitz, "Bewitched"
- Mr. Furley, "Three's Company"
- Mr. Bentley, "The Jeffersons"
- Howard Borden, "The Bob Newhart Show"
- Cosmo Kramer, "Seinfeld"
Classic TV Broadcaster of the Year
- Tim Reidas Venus Flytrap, "WKRP in Cincinnati"
- Candace Bergen as Murphy Brown, "Murphy Brown"
- Ted Knight as Ted Baxter, "The Mary Tyler Moore Show"
- Kelsey Grammer as Dr. Frasier Crane, "Frasier"
- John Corbett as Chris Stevens, "Northern Exposure"
Favorite Catch Phrase
- "It’s so tasty, too!" – Lucy Ricardo, "I Love Lucy"
- "Dyn-o-mite!" – J.J. Evans, "Good Times"
- "What 'chu talkin’ 'bout, Willis?" – Arnold Drummond, "Diff'rent Strokes"
- Up your nose with a rubber hose." – Vinnie Barbarino, "Welcome Back, Kotter"
- "Yada Yada Yada" – Jerry Seinfeld, "Seinfeld"
Theme Song You Just Can't Get Out of Your Head
- "Gilligan's Island"
- The Brady Bunch"
- "The Addams Family"
- "Green Acres"
- "The Dick Van Dyke Show"
Favorite Two-Parter/Cliffhanger
- Who Shot J.R.?, "Dallas"
- Fonzie jumping the barrels, "Happy Days"
- Greg Brady surfboard accident, "The Brady Bunch"
- The death of Lisa Kimmel Fisher, "Six Feet Under"
- Cheers fifth season, "Cheers"
Favorite Crimestopper
- Matt Dillon, "Gunsmoke"
- The Lone Ranger
- Batman and Robin, "Batman"
- Sgt. Suzanne "Pepper" Anderson, "Police Woman"
- Joe Friday, "Dragnet"
Best Dream Sequence
- "The Brady Bunch," "Love and the Older Man" -- Marcia has a crush on her dentist.
- "The Dick Van Dyke Show," "It May Look Like a Walnut" -- Under the influence of science fiction, Rob fears that a walnut will steal his imagination and his thumbs.
- "The Mary Tyler Moore Show," "Mary's Three Husbands" -- Lou, Ted, and Murray fantasize about what it would be like to be married to Mary.
- "Bewitched," "I Confess" -- Darren wants to tell the whole world about Samantha's powers.
- "Newhart" -- The entire series.
Favorite Heard But Not Seen Character
- Carlton the Doorman, "Rhoda"
- Charlie Townsend, "Charlie's Angels"
- Mother (the Car), "My Mother the Car"
- Orson, "Mork and Mindy"
- Sharon Claridge, "Adam 12"
Airborne Character(s)
- Electra Woman, "Electra Woman & Dyna Girl"
- Joe and Brian Hackett, "Wings"
- Ernest Borgnine as Dominic Santini, "Airwolf"
- Ralph Hinkley, "The Greatest American Hero"
- Sally Field as Sister Bertrille, "The Flying Nun"
Favorite Mother-In-Law
- Mother Jefferson, "The Jeffersons"
- Endora, "Bewitched"
- Ida Morgenstern, "Rhoda"
- Mother Dexter, "Phyllis"
- Mona Robinson, "Who's the Boss"
Most heart warming pet-human relationship
- B.J. McCay and Bear, "B.J. and the Bear"
- Timmy and Lassie, "Lassie
- Mr. Ed and Wilbur, "Mr. Ed"
- Chip Douglas and Tramp, "My Three Sons"
- Porter Ricks and Flipper, "Flipper"
Most "Out Of This World"
- Mork from Ork, "Mork and Mindy"
- Superman
- A.L.F.
- Uncle Martin, "My Favorite Martian"
- The Great Gazoo, "The Flintstones"
Most Uninsurable Driver
- Bo Duke, "The Dukes of Hazzard"
- Herman Munster, "The Munsters"
- Michael Knight, "Knight Rider"
- Ken Hutchinson, "Starsky & Hutch"
- MacGyver, "MacGyver"
Chicest Sitcom Decor
- Jeannie's Bottle, "I Dream of Jeannie"
- Will's Apartment, "Will & Grace"
- The Ricardos' Hollywood Digs, "I Love Lucy"
- Frasier's Apartment, "Frasier"
- The Drummond Residence, "Diff'rent Strokes"
The Most Happen' Greasy Spoon or Hangout
- Mel's Diner, "Alice"
- Rob's, "What's Happening!!"
- Arnold's, "Happy Days"
- The Regal Beagle, "Three's Company"
- Central Perk, "Friends"
Ok, quite a list of nominees... eventhough I'm not quite sure how some made it on the list:stupid: anways here are my picks on the caegories that I voted in:
Favorite Singing Siblings: Teensie & Weensie, "I Love Lucy"
King of Zing/Queen of the Comeback: Fred Mertz, "I Love Lucy"
Favorite "Casual Friday Cop": Paul Michael Glaser as Detective Dave Starsky, "Starsky & Hutch"
Little Screen/Big Screen Fav: Goldie Hawn
Favorite Private Eye: Angela Lansbury as Jessica Fletcher, "Murder, She Wrote"
Favorite Nosy Neighbor: Gladys Kravitz, "Bewitched"
Favorite Catch Phrase: "It’s so tasty, too!" – Lucy Ricardo, "I Love Lucy"
Theme Song: "The Addams Family"
Two-Parter/Cliffhanger: Fonzie jumping the barrels, "Happy Days"
Fav Crime Stopper: Batman and Robin, "Batman"
Best Dream Sequence: "Bewitched," "I Confess" -- Darren wants to tell the whole world about Samantha's powers.
Heard but not Seen Character: Charlie Townsend, "Charlie's Angels"
Airborne: Sally Field as Sister Bertrille, "The Flying Nun"
Mother-In-Law: Endora, "Bewitched"
Pet-Human Relationship: Porter Ricks and Flipper, "Flipper"
"Out of this World": A.L.F.
Uninsurable Driver: Bo Duke, "The Dukes of Hazzard"
Sitcom Decor: Jeannie's Bottle, "I Dream of Jeannie"
Hangout: Arnold's, "Happy Days"