Name the Movie

Dapper Dan

<i>Just A<br>D R E A M E R</i>
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
696
Location
VA
Ok, pretty simple... you take a quote or section of dialogue from a movie and post it here.... and people try to guess the movie, the person who guesses it correctly posts the next set of movie lines..... simple? YES! Let's play!



Winifred Sanderson: WHY? Why was I cursed with such IDIOT sisters?
Sarah: Just lucky, I guess.
 
OH! Sorry. lol. I thought they had to post if we're right or not. ;x Anyway!! Here we go.

Dorthey - "Shut up. Just shut up. You had me at "Hello"."
 
Jerry Maguire!

Milton Waddams: [talking on the phone] And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...
 
I'm pretty sure that's Office Space...

Truvy: I kind of like hiring somebody with a past.
Clairee: She can't be more than eighteen. She hasn't had time to have a past.
Truvy: Oh get with it, Clairee. This is the eighties. If you can achieve puberty, you can achieve a past.

(and you might wanna unlink that cuz that's basically a dead give away if someone clicks on there) *didn't cheat, just saw that movie too many times*
 
Hard? The Boondock Saints

(kinda easy one)

Inigo: I'll do him with my left hand.

Vizzini: You know what a hurry we're in.

Inigo: Well, it's the only way I can be satisfied. If I use my right, it's over too quickly.

Vizzini: Oh, have it your way.
 
(Actually I changed it from the one I was going to post - didn't think that many people would have seen the movie :))

^ The Princess Bride

Too easy with the character names lol, so...(this one's easy anyway, but whatever)

"It's shite being Scottish!"
 
Trainspotter :D I think... hehe


Garry: Maybe it was a dream, you know, a very weird, bizarre, vivid, erotic, wet, detailed dream. Maybe we have malaria.
 
Last Action Hero!



Ladies, you have to be strong and independent, and remember, don't get mad, get everything.
 
FIRST WIVES CLUB!! :D


Romy:"so i guess your not coming...but ill tell everyone you said hi"

Heather: "why dont you tell everyone i said to go fuck themselves for making my teen years..a living hell!"
 
lmao Romy and Michele's High School Reunion

Lara: I expected more from a Scot.
Terry: I don't expect anything from an Englishwoman.
Lara: Good, cause you're not going to get anything.
 
Tomb Raider (putting names makes it pretty easy you guys. LOL)

Okay here's an easy one:

G: Well Sinead O'Rebellion. Shock me. Shock me. Shock me with that deviant behavior.
D: You know that is so clever. I swear you get smarter the shorter your skirt gets.
G: You get smarter the shorter your hair gets so it's probably good you went with that.
 
Back
Top